GAZWEFC: ROH/NJPW CAWs Updated 2nd April ROCKY ROMERO preview

gazwefc

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you please make Evil? Theres literally none on CC thats any good and i'm dying to put his STO that came in the DLC moves pack to good use.

Check the one wxw-402 made. Search #kendallmorris

Also, that ishii is amazing! Cant wait to snag him!

Could you please make Evil? Theres literally none on CC thats any good and i'm dying to put his STO that came in the DLC moves pack to good use.

I second this, kenallmorris (wxw-402) caws are fantastic. This is the Evil that i use

I second this, kenallmorris (wxw-402) caws are fantastic. This is the Evil that i use

Yeah i just checked it out, it had Cena Nuff DLC and i didn't have it before so i couldn't ever check it out, but i just got it today and just now seeing this caw, and ur right it looks amazing. Definitely the best Evil on there.

Are you going to credit "Kendall Morris" for his attire textures you used for Trent and Chuckie T? I don't see you creditting him on CC upload either

Same for the Punisher Martinez, although he gave permission for those, but don't recall him doing so for Trent or Chuckie T

Edit: Sorry just seen the edit, although I really think you should credit on the CC upload of both too

Are you going to credit "Kendall Morris" for his attire textures you used for Trent and Chuckie T? I don't see you creditting him on CC upload either

Same for the Punisher Martinez, although he gave permission for those, but don't recall him doing so for Trent or Chuckie T

Edit: Sorry just seen the edit, although I really think you should credit on the CC upload of both too

Yeah completely forgot about CC, ill add that now, kendall gave me full access to his personal dropbox via pm with all his textures to use.

Cool sorry if I seemed like I was insinuating you were up to anything untoward.

Sticking with the ROH theme on creations, It think possibly Kenny King is the only prominent ROH name that hasn't been made by anybody yet, is he in your plans at all?

No problem matey, first creation i tried was king but just could get him looking right, ill try again i think.

Archived