Mixed Match Challenge Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

Why would it be pointless if they won?

Because we would know that they will win before the tournament even starts. :P

That's what I meant.

They wouldn't risk them losing unless they have someone with them that get's pinned, submitted or DQ. That's why a Pairing with someone else would make things rather unpredictable and both of them still looking strong in defeat in case they would lose.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I have to watch on Facebook? Pass. I hate having to watch anything on mobile.

Lmao Im the complete opposite. All Ill watch is mobile.

I can't stand it man, drains the shit out my battery and boils my phone from the inside. I can't stand videos that play automatically on social media either. :lol:

This is stage one of the end of the brand split.

Not being funny and I don't mean to be rude to you, but this is *censored*ing ridiculous. No it isn't. The brand split is as FAKE as every other part of WWE is. The brand split was never literally meant to be separate, the rosters can interact as much as they want them too.

Not being funny and I don't mean to be rude to you, but this is *censored*ing ridiculous. No it isn't. The brand split is as FAKE as every other part of WWE is. The brand split was never literally meant to be separate, the rosters can interact as much as they want them too.

Preach man

Of course I understand that, but look at the way they slowly dissolved it before with the "Raw Supershows" and things suggests that WWE phase things out, rather than just say "right, that's it". They're committed to the illusion of it being legitimate.

To be honest, I think the brand split would work better if there was more mixing and "trading", fake or not - it blows that you only have a chance at seeing 50% of the roster on a given show.

• 2 weeks later...

Renee Young and Byron Saxton announced today that WWE Hall of Famer Beth Phoenix will be doing commentary for WWE's Mixed Match Challenge that airs on Facebook Watch later this month. Above is video of their announcement and below is WWE's announcement:

Beth Phoenix announced for WWE Mixed Match Challenge commentary team

As revealed by newly-announced WWE Mixed Match Challenge hosts Renee Young and Byron Saxton on Facebook Live today, WWE Hall of Famer Beth Phoenix will join Michael Cole and Corey Graves on the announce team for the Facebook Watch exclusive show, starting Tuesday, Jan. 16 at 10 ET/ 7 PT.

Few female competitors have dominated their division quite as convincingly as Phoenix. The former Women’s Champion ripped through anyone in her path and never failed to draw gasps from the WWE Universe, whether she was lifting Melina and Mickie James over her shoulder at the same time, eliminating The Great Khali from the 2002 Royal Rumble Match or Glam Slamming Eve from the top rope at the 2011’s Survivor Series.

The Glamazon will certainly provide a unique perspective on the ground-breaking Facebook Watch show, beginning Jan. 16 at 10 ET/ 7 PT.

Archived