Mixed Match Challenge Discussion Thread

Jeb ★

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do realise they didn't actually get 250 million from Saudi Arabia or 1 billion from Fox, right? Lol.

Then tell me how much they got

oh wait youre banned, HA

Bob Roode awkwardly walking out to do his entrance. :lol:

Where Chad Gable at to even the odds against Lio Rush's ass on ringside? So that then they can feud on 205 Live, and then Gable can win the CW title and show everybody the GOAT that he is.

FFS...I thought the promoted video was the live one, so I'm sitting here watching "Stream starts soon"...only to skip ahead and realize it's a previous full episode. Missed like first 5 mins of the live one. :lol: How they gonna have the live video just tucked away in the posts section, and promote an old episode as the banner?

"Who's 2Pawz?" :lol:

Mickie's newer gear is pretty cool. Why does she wear her old stuff so often then? She got 2K disrespecting her and giving her gear from like 2008. :lol:

Seeing these two Bobbys going at it reminds me of when they were feuding in TNA and they decided to drop Lashley's first name. :lol:

No Reigns on MMC? Time to bring back the Spear. :hqhq:

Nattie care more bout this than helping her friend Nattie.

Idk why I thought Roode or Nattie would turn heel here lol.

Speaking of which, I love heel/tweener Asuka in this.

The mere insinuation that Asuka couldn't have already tapped Lana out or just kicked her head off by now is entirely insulting to my intelligence.

Miz with that Aiden ploy. Holy shit. :lol:

Match was a mess. Goddamn. Trying to make Lana a believable threat to Asuka. Never again WWE. Never again.

• 2 weeks later...

Would've been nice to know this aired live 6 hours ago. :lol:

Bayley to Belly to Lio Rush. :XD:

Damn, haven't even noticed how good Country Dominance have been in this.

RAP BATTLE.

Archived