How would I go about.......

JLRAVER08

well if they had put my favorite way to execute the move in as one of the DVD's last year or this year I'd stop having a problem with it haha. in all honest I thought they'd correct that problem this year plus I miss the Fisherman DDT aka Fisherman Buster, there's two was to solve this you know: put those two moves in the next game or bring back create a move but I don't see that happening anytime soon, the former is more likely to happen than the latter.

and what I meant how would I go about contacting someone about the situation I meant people from the company that makes the game. if you're gonna be a smart ass Tyler Driver '97 don't answer my topic posts.

I agree with removing the Fisherman Buster, a use moved by so many, I don't understand why it was taken out.

On last gen last yeat it was still included in the games coding just not selectable in create a moveset, I could access by copying caws over from WWE 2K16 over using KGs editting tool

I agree with removing the Fisherman Buster, a use moved by so many, I don't understand why it was taken out.

On last gen last yeat it was still included in the games coding just not selectable in create a moveset, I could access by copying caws over from WWE 2K16 over using KGs editting tool

Isn't it a Small Package Driver or something?

Archived