Advanced caw creator help needed

LadyAzura1134

What im in need of help with is making a caw for the video game character azura from fire emblem fates.

I had made a post asking for help with this in the gamefaqs forums. I was directed here. Someone told me that people here would be able to help me more.

Ive seen the amazing work that people have done increating some DBZ\Super caws. (Some of which i have downloaded and am using)

I understand that it wont be perfect but i would appreciate if someone could try their best at creating azura for me.

What im in need of help with is making a caw for the video game character azura from fire emblem fates.

I had made a post asking for help with this in the gamefaqs forums. I was directed here. Someone told me that people here would be able to help me more.

Ive seen the amazing work that people have done increating some DBZ\Super caws. (Some of which i have downloaded and am using)

I understand that it wont be perfect but i would appreciate if someone could try their best at creating azura for me.

The main Problem with it will be her attire/dress since we won't have anything like it in the game.

Will see what I can do for you but it will take a while. :)

The main Problem with it will be her attire/dress since we won't have anything like it in the game.

Will see what I can do for you but it will take a while. :)

I knew ahead of time before asking that her attire wouldnt have the same design. Aslong as the colors match her attire itll be good.

Archived