NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be a guy, you are thinking to hard about this. Its not a similar to swerve to the Brodus thing in any way.

It will be Dieter or Dijak.

EDIT: and before you try explain to me all the similarities, I really do not give a shit, its not important in anyway and I dont like talking to you. They are not the same and no WWE wouldnt swap genders of something they put money and effort into creating. That would be dumb and bad business.

As you were saying Creep?

So, last night I went to an NXT Live Event. It was really good! I enjoyed it.

Heavy Machinery def Blake and Cutler

Vanessa Borne def Aliyah

Brennen Williams def Kona Reeves

ReDragon def Street Profits

Aleister Black def Buddy Murphy

Ember Moon def Bianca Belair

Andrade Almas def Kassius Ohno

First of all, Aliyah is so underrated. She get's so much hate but she and Vanessa put on a hell of a match. It was more diva-esque, but I was pleasantly surprised. Otis, from Heavy Machinery, was hilarious. He would have fit in perfectly in the 80's. His character was meant for that era, for real. Brennen Williams was pretty good, to not have been wrestling for all that long. Early in the night, Ohno and Zelina did a promo in the ring where Ohno basically told her he wanted a shot at Andrade, as he's "never been knocked out" and Ohno is the Knockout Artist. After a yes chant in the arena, the match was on. I was living for Aleister. Ember and Bianca might have been one of the best matches. That hair is a weapon of mass destruction. You could hear that hair hitting Ember echo the arena. Andrade truly had the showing of the night. Him and Ohno went at it and they truly showed out. Zelina hit her signature huricanrana spot on Ohno to the steps, which was nicely done as well. Great show, can't wait for them to come back!

Archived