NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charly is fine now but she was pretty bad when she started in NXT. Hot af, though.

Also Greg Hamilton is by far the best announcer they've had. Mike Rome is good too and JoJo isn't bad but Hamilton is just great.

Actually, I take that back. I think Hamilton is the best, too. I got him and Rome mixed up for some reason. I think Rome is the one who tends to botch here and there, lol.

He actually got shit about that "one fall" stuff on Twitter from Taz and has sadly stopped doing it since then. Says he saw it as the announcer trying to get himself over when his job is to get the talent over.

Aleister Black and No Way Jose both suffered minor injuries at weekend WWE NXT live events, according to PWInsider. The injuries are not serious but officials still kept them out of the ring at Saturdays show in Bel Air, Maryland as a precaution. Black wrestled at Fridays live event in Altoona, PA for a win over Chad Lail while Jose lost to Lars Sullivan that same night.

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wwe-nxt-stars-injured-absolution-updates-sin-cara-returns-home-video/

My mans Cien got the champion update with his trons.

Speaking of, remember back in the day when every NXT Champion had the title covering their whole tron? I think Sami Zayn was the last one lmao.

Archived