NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except Montez actually has ring talent. Most likely, he's not as good on the microphone, but probably not as much of a jackass IRL.

Cass was a good hot tag guy, but not a good wrestler. Enzo was just... a mouthpiece. Nothing more from what I saw. He really didn't offer much outside of his promo ability and catchphrases. Not that I think it's a bad thing, but I don't see how he'd go on the same route as Enzo.

I really really like the team of Aichner and Bartel. I wish they'd give them an actual team name (could they not just be Ringkampf?) but there is something so simplistically sweet about those two as a team. Same with Lorcan & Burch.

It must suck to be Angelo Dawkins and know that the only reason you're cheered is because your tag-team partner is super charismastic.

Just like it sucked for Billy Gunn and Big Cass. Angelo pulls his weight like those two did, by being the better wrestler in the team.

Tbf Cass stayed over while Enzo was hurt. He didn't flop til he turned heel.

Also, Montez seems to be a better wrestler to me than Dawkins.

They stream a lot on Twitch. Brennan has been on Upupdowndown a couple times and Manny/Mansoor got squashed a while back on NXT. Though you might remember him better from beating up the Daivari Brothers at the Greatest Royal Rumble lol

He just appeared in The Rock's new show and Amazing Race a few years back. I'm a fan of Robbie, but I wonder if that's why lol

It's weird though, I know a couple teachers in my area who are friends with him. He used to be a gym teacher a town over from me lol

Ryder and Robbie are good friends now, you don't have to hate him. Neither of em even have the same gimmick anymore lmao

This also makes sense why he ended his podcast after less than a year lol Probably could've continued if the concept wasn't literally "how did your run end in WWE" lol

Been thinking about everybody on NXT they could put Stokely with and start printing big money. Whoever ends up with Stokely as their mouthpiece gonna end up as NXT Champion by the end of the year. Bet.

Robbie E? Why sign a cheap knock off when you've had the original for over 10 years?

Because the original was made out of cheap plastic and has been out of the box for 10 years now.

But this is just as bad.

Archived