NXT Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bate/Dunne was probably the best NXT TV match of the year. Awesome that there were no commercial breaks during it, pisses me off when they do it.

I'd have to rewatch their Takeover match but I think that from a work standpoint I liked this one more. More psychology/story based, the Chicago match was more like a spotfest, iirc. However the crowd was *censored*ing shit for this one. Get a *censored*ing grip you miserable *censored*s. Guys having a hell of a bout and the only time those bastards stood up was to wave at Tyler.

Those guys are incredible for their age but I hope they aren't going this hard every night cause they beat the shit out of eachother.

That tag match was bullshit. There was no need for a title switch so soon.

Eh, they were champs for 3 months, it's good to have a TV title change every once in a while.

Just watched Lars/Strong. This dude is money.

Hope Vince pushes him to the moon. Straight Brock Lesnar push.

Yeah, cause that worked great for all the big men they did it to.

Eh, they were champs for 3 months, it's good to have a TV title change every once in a while.

Ryback, Braun, Big Show... They got over pretty quickly

Ryback, Braun, Big Show... They got over pretty quickly

Read this MRN

I did, that's not true. Braun didn't get a Lesnar push, he started out in the Wyatts (it's in your *censored*ing sig...), Big Show's first appearance in the WWE was him being an idiot and I didn't see Ryback's debut and first push.

Do you need me to do a list of big guys that didn't work well when they immediately put the rocket on them?

OMG. You must know better than to take things so literally.

He started in the Wyatt's but wasn't over until he was drafted to RAW. What did he do? Squash jobbers. Come out and beat people up. Beat multiple men at once in matches. Same as Ryback.

...same as Lesnar. This routine works.

Isn't it going from debut to upper midcard to main event to champion within a shot time span that's classed as a Brock Lesnar style push? Braun doesn't fit that. I think the last person who did was...Sheamus?

If Bruan had of won the Universal title this past Summer, I would classify it as such...but, he didn't. I believe Braun spent a bit more time squashing random jobbers than Sheamus or Brock ever did.

Archived