Only 1 superstar sweats in matches

J-man89

Anyone else really annoyed by this? It looks so dumb that only 1 guy works up a sweat while the other is completely dry. Even in tag matches 1 guy out of the 4 will sweat while the other 3 look fresh as daisies, its really annoying.

Is this a glitch? Was it intended to be this way? Cause if not i'd really like this issue addressed.

Yeah, the wet vs dry thing is a bit annoying but there are much bigger fish to fry before they start worrying about aesthetic issues...at least in my opinion. I haven't been tracking my crashes diligently but it seems to mostly occur within rivalries or with created content, right? And in my case, it always happens inside Universe, but that may be because that is the only mode I use. ;)

As i said the sweat issue is most likely a simple thing they can address quickly, its not like they would have to put the fix for the crashes on the backburner to work on it, the sweat fix could easily be an extra perk along with the fix for the crashes, don't see why we have to think 1 has to come before the other.

As i said the sweat issue is most likely a simple thing they can address quickly, its not like they would have to put the fix for the crashes on the backburner to work on it, the sweat fix could easily be an extra perk along with the fix for the crashes, don't see why we have to think 1 has to come before the other.

So do you work in the game industry then? Do you know exactly how easy it is to fix the sweat? Because thats great if youve got such knowledge to know that!

As i said the sweat issue is most likely a simple thing they can address quickly

Out of curiosity, whats your basis for saying this?

Because its just an aesthetic issue, i'm not saying they can fix it in 2 seconds, but i can bet money its an easier fix than the mysterious game crashes that none of us really know why they happen.

As i said the sweat issue is most likely a simple thing they can address quickly

Because its just an aesthetic issue, i'm not saying they can fix it in 2 seconds, but i can bet money its an easier fix than the mysterious game crashes that none of us really know why they happen.

And why does something being am aesthetic issue make it easier to fix exactly? Coding isn't that cut and dry.

And why does something being am aesthetic issue make it easier to fix exactly? Coding isn't that cut and dry.

No, but three out of four wrestlers apparently are. :lol:

Ah whatever lets just all agree both issues need fixing.

Archived