If you could bring back three past stars, who would you bring and what role would they play?

Counting Lights

Was she better than Alundra Blayze, Bull Nakano, Bayley, Sasha, Charlotte, Natalya, Asuka, Mickie, Victoria, Gail Kim?

Legit asking, don't think I've seen any Kaitlyn matches.

I would say...better than Blayze definitely. But otherwise, I would say she fits right in with that list.

It's not like I think she was one-of-a-kind, or anything super special, but her improvement rate was incredible and at a time when women weren't allowed to wrestle, she and AJ had a wrestling match, in which neither women failed to run the ropes or look hesitant doing a move.

Yes. I think the bar for quality female wrestlers are that low.

Not character wise, obviously, but I have a hard time naming many WWE women who were better than her in the ring, at the end

Do you actually watch wrestling then?

Yes. She's got nothing on the indy-greats. But in the WWE? She was up there.

God. I don't want to Dazman this shit D:

Has nothing to do with indy greats, she couldnt hold a candle to about 70% of the women currently employee'd right now.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assuming he'd actually want to wrestle again, my first choice would be Paul Burchill. He was a very talented and criminally underrated performer who I think would fit really well with a lot of the current crop.

I freaking love Paul Burchill. I wish the dude was a decade younger, because I feel like he he would be huge in the modern wrestling world.

Asuka, Charlotte, Bull Nakano, Lita, Trish, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Bayley, Naomi, Natalya, Paige, Ruby Riot, Mickie James, Beth Phoenix, Victoria, Gail Kim, Ember Moon, Kairi Sane, Peyton Royce, Nikki Cross.

That is 20 women right there better than Kaitlyn ever was. She was never one of the best on the WWE roster ever.

Was she better than Alundra Blayze, Bull Nakano, Bayley, Sasha, Charlotte, Natalya, Asuka, Mickie, Victoria, Gail Kim?

Legit asking, don't think I've seen any Kaitlyn matches.

Nope. Not even close. Madusa was good during her time, Bull Nakano was great, Bayley is good, Sasha is alright (can't stand babyface Sasha), Charlotte is awesome, Natalya is great, Asuka is awesome, Mickie is awesome, Victoria was good and Gail Kim was good,

Kaitlyn's only good match, that I've seen people praise, was the one when she lost to AJ Lee in 2013.

Kaitlyn was like one of the few 'decent' women in a sea full of shit back then. Aksana being one of them.

Kaitlyns main problem was the restrictions back then. I saw her in a houseshow together with tamina having a awesome hard hitting match thinking it will translate in the ppv in which Kaitlyn would had to defend her title against Tamina.

My jaw dropped when I saw that they cut out all the outside Action, reduced the time from 15 minutes to 5, removed all the hard hitting parts and left them with one decent Apron spot.

On the top of that AJ and Kaitlyn wanted to do far more than they were given in the ring but when they made the spot in their backstage segment in which AJ hit Kaitlyn hard into the Sink and later Kaitlyn bumbed hard in the outside in her match, the management gave her heat so they weren't allowed to do such spots anymore.

Her title winning match vs Eve was one of her best matches that I enjoyed a lot and she had several good matches in the houseshows (well even Rosa had some which says a lot compared on what she were doing on tv).

In the current division with less restrictions I'm pretty sure that AJ and Kaitlyn would thrive and put up exciting matches.

YES.

But not now. Drew needs to debut seriously and solidify himself. A 3MB reunion would be fun for a one night/program type deal, if Slater and Rhyno are feuding with a stable, and they take out Rhyno, Slater calls in Jinder and McIntyre to bail him out. But it would need to be in and out. A nostalgia pop, a win, and done.

Considering Jinder and Drew still get 3MB chants? It's not like people forgot. If it's a one night deal, I seriously don't think it would hurt any of them, especially if it were to happen on one of those anniversary shows where we get people recycling old gimmicks and old stars returning.

No lets remind people about this fun thing that people loved and show them how far they have come since. Heath Slater notwithstanding.

+ no Counting Lights, you are correct, it wouldnt hurt any of them. Not even in the slightest. Heath would probably get more spotlight in that one moment than he has the entire year so it would be nothing, but beneficial for him. People dont really like Jinder, but would be intrigued to see how he confronts them & people would be stoked to see Drew in the Rumble.

Dont always have to view the negative side. The Rumble is the perfect place to have a minute stand off between the 3 of them. Would Drew even be cleared then? A Rumble appearance from him would be awesome.

Archived