Mizalike’s Alternative Attires/uploaded more Attires/added 7 more Attires!

Mizalike

Hi guys Im finally back to showcase my alternative attires I aint accepting requests as I know what attires Ill will be making.

Zack Ryder

k4fsqc.jpg

Primo

3305laf.jpg

Curt Hawkins

2m28huo.jpg

Epico

bfow9w.jpg

Edge

v7cr68.jpg

Batista

4s1ag5.jpg

Big Show

2q9l079.jpg

Seth Rollins

vn1eus.jpg

Bobby Roode: credit goes to foldy for the it factor logos

33af153.jpg

Booker T

2d0e2q9.jpg

Mick Foley

2rdhpjq.jpg

Drew McIntyre

2egcplh.jpg

Eric Young

j17ay9.jpg

Kane

33yjcb8.jpg

Triple H

wbuo2t.jpg

The Undertaker

oidnbk.jpg

Bo Dallas

28a3ngg.jpg

Curtis Axel

nzm2gy.jpg

Daniel Bryan

10dt65c.jpg

Triple h

2cyqfq0.jpg

Shane McMahon

21orfqd.jpg

Ric Flair

1znwfgy.jpg

Randy Orton

a5u6r.jpg

Batista

epmb10.jpg

Edge

2yotsa8.jpg

John Cena

x0yc5k.jpg

Chris Jericho

1zat1k.jpg

Mankind

veccj7.jpg

Titus ONeil

xf3oyc.jpg

Apollo Crews

b3n1pl.jpg

Cedric Alexander

10s8ard.jpg

Braun Strowman

2wej714.jpg

R Truth

2n23dpc.jpg

Gran Metalik- these Attires was rushed and I dont really them.

o6kvgo.jpg

Dean Ambrose

2daiqes.jpg

Dean Ambrose

op76hc.jpg

Dash Wilder

2a7c4ky.jpg

Scott Dawson

29uyhwm.jpg

Sin Cara

29dczs.jpg

Dolph Ziggler

29x8yvt.jpg

Note: none of these creations has been uploaded just let me know what attires you want and Ill upload them.

The attires are awesome!!! Can you upload the big show's attires too? Here's some ideas for Samoa Joe, Eric young & Drew McIntyre attires:

For Samoa Joe (Beat Down Clan attire):

Attire #1: red & black shorts (his default shorts) with black Beat Down Clan shirt for the 1st ref pic w/ back entrance jacket with Adidas design logos and entrance mask from the last Beat Down Clan pic

Attire #2: all black shorts with "Joe" on the front waist (his default shorts) with red Beat Down Clan shirt from the 2nd ref pic w/red entrance jacket with black Adidas design logos and entrance mask from the last Beat Down Clan pic

For Eric Young (Beat Down Clan attire):

Attire #1: black shorts with NWA, TNA, Impact Wrestling, GFW & NXT logos on the shorts, red & black boots w/ "EY" on the boots with black Beat Down Clan shirt from the 1st ref pic w/black entrance jacket with red Adidas design logos and entrance mask from the last Beat Down Clan pic

Attire #2: black trunks with NWA, TNA, Impact Wrestling, GFW & NXT logos on trunks with black & red boots w/ "EY" on the boots with red Beat Down Clan shirt from the 2nd ref pic w/ red entrance jacket with black Adidas design logos and entrance mask from the last Beat Down Clan pic

For Drew McIntyre (The Rising attire):

Dark blue jeans w/ his black boots with black rising shirt from the ref pic w/ black hooded entrance jacket w/ Impact Wrestling logo on the front of the jacket....

Attire #2: you can come up with anything for the 2nd attire....

But I hope you can give these a go.....

The attires are awesome!!! Can you upload the big show's attires too? Here's some ideas for Samoa Joe, Eric young & Drew McIntyre attires:

For Samoa Joe (Beat Down Clan attire):

Attire #1: red & black shorts (his default shorts) with black Beat Down Clan shirt for the 1st ref pic w/ back entrance jacket with Adidas design logos and entrance mask from the last Beat Down Clan pic

Attire #2: all black shorts with "Joe" on the front waist (his default shorts) with red Beat Down Clan shirt from the 2nd ref pic w/red entrance jacket with black Adidas design logos and entrance mask from the last Beat Down Clan pic

For Eric Young (Beat Down Clan attire):

Attire #1: black shorts with NWA, TNA, Impact Wrestling, GFW & NXT logos on the shorts, red & black boots w/ "EY" on the boots with black Beat Down Clan shirt from the 1st ref pic w/black entrance jacket with red Adidas design logos and entrance mask from the last Beat Down Clan pic

Attire #2: black trunks with NWA, TNA, Impact Wrestling, GFW & NXT logos on trunks with black & red boots w/ "EY" on the boots with red Beat Down Clan shirt from the 2nd ref pic w/ red entrance jacket with black Adidas design logos and entrance mask from the last Beat Down Clan pic

For Drew McIntyre (The Rising attire):

Dark blue jeans w/ his black boots with black rising shirt from the ref pic w/ black hooded entrance jacket w/ Impact Wrestling logo on the front of the jacket....

Attire #2: you can come up with anything for the 2nd attire....

But I hope you can give these a go.....

Decided I didnt like the idea of these attires so I didnt do them

But if I decide to do them Ill do them later on down the line.

Added

Drew McIntyre

Eric Young

Kane

Daniel Bryan

Curtis Axel

Bo Dallas

The Undertaker

Triple h

These attires are awesome and I downloaded all of them... Are you gonna upload Eric young,Triple H, Drew McIntyre & Kane Attires? Just wondering....

If I can get to silver then I will upload the following

Archived