Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,631 posts
  • Gamertag: triset908
  • SEN (PS3): triset908
  • Steam ID: triset908
  • Twitter: trisetmaster908

Posted 28 January 2018 - 02:32 AM

Oh yeah, Season 1 or 2. Stopped watching since it moved to CW. Since I can't get it and I get the episodes from Youtube

#42 Scripted

Scripted

Legend

• Members
  • 9,000 posts
  • Gamertag: I Conundrum I
  • SEN (PS3): Conundrumm-

Posted 29 January 2018 - 08:55 PM

Just started Flash recently, on Season 2. Does anyone else think Wally West looks like Jason Jordan, or is it just me? :lol:

#43 Jeb ★

Jeb ★

Broken Out in Love

• Global Moderator
  • 39,265 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @jeb2830

Posted 31 January 2018 - 06:41 AM

Flash:
Spoiler

#44 Lunchbox

Lunchbox

Mr. Wonderful

• Global Moderator
  • 25,160 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:29 PM

Spoiler

#45 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Let me in.

• Members
  • 44,851 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 04:13 PM

Flash:

Spoiler

#46 TheTRIsetMaster908

TheTRIsetMaster908

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:10 PM

Next crossover will feature none other than.....BATWOMAN

#47 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Let me in.

• Members
  • 44,851 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:55 PM

fCvayYq.jpg

*LONGEST YEAH BOY EVER*

#48 TheTRIsetMaster908

TheTRIsetMaster908

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:08 AM

Yeah her and Sarah are gonna get it on lol

#49 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 13,732 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 06:13 PM

No Batman, Robin, Nightwing, Red Hood or Batgirl but one of the newest Bat family members and an anti-hero. Yeah okay

Kate and Sarah are definetly going to have a make out scene

#50 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Let me in.

• Members
  • 44,851 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:18 AM

Flash season finale:

Spoiler

And while we're at it...

Arrow season finale:

Spoiler

Edited by Fight Me., 23 May 2018 - 03:12 AM.

#51 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,602 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 02:11 PM

Sweet,now that there down they should be on Netflix in a week or 2

#52 TheTRIsetMaster908

TheTRIsetMaster908

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 02:53 AM

The new Flash trailer!

OMG THE FLASH RING
I have a Reverse Flash one, now I want that one! I heard we are GETTING a more Comic Book Accurate suit this season. And also that scene in the trailer that showed this seasons villain, apparently was a deleted scene from last season

And they've stated this season premiere is gonna be the best one they have had since season 1. I'm stoked!

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908, 22 July 2018 - 11:34 AM.

#53 Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts

#LLJ

• Members
  • 19,240 posts
  • Gamertag: RollTheDoobieB
  • SEN (PS3): RollTheD00bieB
  • Twitter: @ItsChayseDoe

Posted 22 July 2018 - 06:55 PM

That shit looks siccccckkkk.

#54 TheTRIsetMaster908

TheTRIsetMaster908

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 02:37 AM

I know right cicada is the name of the villain. I have yet to watch the Arrow trailer, since I haven't finished it. But I do know 1 thing that happened. I've become more Flash then Arrow. Love Arrow but love Flash more.
Anyway I have a Reverse Flash Ring, now I NEED THAT Flash ring, I should keep commenting on Emergencyawesome's flash videos since he does Flash ring giveaways

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908, 23 July 2018 - 02:38 AM.

#55 TheTRIsetMaster908

TheTRIsetMaster908

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 09:16 PM

Ruby Rose is Batgirl

https://www.hollywoo...oman-cw-1132599

#56 WNX

WNX

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,556 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 19 August 2018 - 10:25 AM

So I've still got a little ways to go but I'm catching up a bit. After seeing the Crisis stuff in the episode list I figured I had to start watching the shows equally leading up to it so it forced me to start watching Supergirl. I like it better than I did initially but I care about it the least.

I'm beginning to get to the point where some of the choices they make in these shows are pissing me off, meaning the characters within them. I was already scratching my head in most of the Arrow eps where he kept letting people get away that he could've easily pursued, then the show goes to "break" (watching it on Netflix) and then show him coming off the elevator in the Bunket like "We have to find [so and so]". Bitch, if you had stood up and ran after the fool, you wouldn't have to. If you had used a few of those grappling Arrows, you'da been good. Send an explosive arrow or two into that escaping van! At least when it happens to Flash, it's legitimate shock from something or somebody beats his ass real quick so he might not be able to just hop up and run after them, but damn is that annoying.

It was Legends though

Spoiler
You know what him having that could potentially do. He had nothing, NOTHING, to stop you from taking that and you just let him walk. Sara could've down his ass in a split, yoinked the sheeit back. I was soooooooooooooooo heated I almost cut the sheeit off. Now if that season ends with the baddies almost using it when it was preventable, I don't know what I'ma do.

I wanna love this universe. It's all that I'm watching besides some og Power Rangers on occasion, but it's like they want to give me reasons to hate it.

Anyways I'm gonna ask here because I've found out the hard way with shows like this, especially CW ones, that if you go looking for answers for one particular question, you get some random thing spoiled to sheeit. So... Batgirl... is she getting her own show or just showing up in Arrow since Arrow is Batman anyways? And I thought Oracle was post Batgirl, but didn't Arrow mention Oracle was taken when trying to name Felicity?

Edited by WNX, 19 August 2018 - 10:26 AM.

#57 ArmVD

ArmVD

Legend

• Members
  • 6,439 posts
  • Gamertag: Th3 C0n3h3ad
  • SEN (PS3): AsianCrustacean

Posted 20 August 2018 - 02:59 PM

So I've still got a little ways to go but I'm catching up a bit. After seeing the Crisis stuff in the episode list I figured I had to start watching the shows equally leading up to it so it forced me to start watching Supergirl. I like it better than I did initially but I care about it the least.

I'm beginning to get to the point where some of the choices they make in these shows are pissing me off, meaning the characters within them. I was already scratching my head in most of the Arrow eps where he kept letting people get away that he could've easily pursued, then the show goes to "break" (watching it on Netflix) and then show him coming off the elevator in the Bunket like "We have to find [so and so]". Bitch, if you had stood up and ran after the fool, you wouldn't have to. If you had used a few of those grappling Arrows, you'da been good. Send an explosive arrow or two into that escaping van! At least when it happens to Flash, it's legitimate shock from something or somebody beats his ass real quick so he might not be able to just hop up and run after them, but damn is that annoying.

It was Legends though

Spoiler
You know what him having that could potentially do. He had nothing, NOTHING, to stop you from taking that and you just let him walk. Sara could've down his ass in a split, yoinked the sheeit back. I was soooooooooooooooo heated I almost cut the sheeit off. Now if that season ends with the baddies almost using it when it was preventable, I don't know what I'ma do.

I wanna love this universe. It's all that I'm watching besides some og Power Rangers on occasion, but it's like they want to give me reasons to hate it.

Anyways I'm gonna ask here because I've found out the hard way with shows like this, especially CW ones, that if you go looking for answers for one particular question, you get some random thing spoiled to sheeit. So... Batgirl... is she getting her own show or just showing up in Arrow since Arrow is Batman anyways? And I thought Oracle was post Batgirl, but didn't Arrow mention Oracle was taken when trying to name Felicity?

It's Batwoman, not Batgirl. And as far as I'm aware, she's making an appearance with the hope that they can make a show later

#58 WNX

WNX

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,556 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 24 August 2018 - 02:15 AM

Aaaaaah "woman" alright. I know absolutely zero about that character. It is Arrow though, right?

#59 ArmVD

ArmVD

Legend

• Members
  • 6,439 posts
  • Gamertag: Th3 C0n3h3ad
  • SEN (PS3): AsianCrustacean

Posted 24 August 2018 - 04:04 AM

It's either Arrow or one of the crossover episodes. I don't know. I haven't watched the CWVerse in a while. I just saw the news about Ruby Rose being cast for it

#60 Kiwasabi

Kiwasabi

Jobber

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 07:48 AM

Shes gonna appear in the annual Arrowverse crossover episodes. I think after that theyll start developing her own series, depending on the fans reception.