Why don't WWE games use the full versions of themes?

God of Lightning

on the topic of entrance themes anyone know why they removed themes of legends and gave them generic for example cactus Jack 98 theme

i was mega annoyed to discover this, i love Jack's normal theme. we finally got Rikishi's Too Cool theme instead of the crappy Bad Man one, only to lose one of the good ones in return :(

I guess becuase entrances are about 30 seconds long so they only need a short version of an entrance theme in game, it'd probably take too much time, money and disk space to then have full versions of the same songs on disk also

Im pretty sure when HCTP was released they had Benoit's theme in full.

I guess becuase entrances are about 30 seconds long so they only need a short version of an entrance theme in game, it'd probably take too much time, money and disk space to then have full versions of the same songs on disk also

File size.

Fair enough. Though I guess as far as entrances go, it's really not that noticeable for most. It's very noticeable for, say, Triple H's, though. Still sucks and makes me really wish we had custom music.

File size.

Fair enough. Though I guess as far as entrances go, it's really not that noticeable for most. It's very noticeable for, say, Triple H's, though. Still sucks and makes me really wish we had custom music.

Custom music exists on the PC just a shame no decent CAWs on the PC side. The best we have is Mods.

File size.

Custom music exists on the PC just a shame no decent CAWs on the PC side. The best we have is Mods.

Custom music is not there on PC, we just replace the music with the theme whichever we want. This year 2K made it complicated and there is no solution how to replace the menu themes. If it is discovered we can replace the themes of menu which will be very useful. Still we can replace the themes in misc packs.

Archived