Custom Matches

RickyBobby

Well, I would love to have the ability to create an aztec warfare like match, a royal rumble with pin and sub instead of over the top rope.

I also find it a bit odd that if we make a battle royal a pin and sub match, we still can't exit the ring. an odd restriction I feel could go the way of the dodo in the future.

aren't you essentially asking for a 8 man free for all?

I can't check the match list right now, is that in the game? The big point to get is elimination. I enjoy the hell out of elimination matches so the more elimination stipulations that can be added, the better in my opinion. :lol:

I would love to ability change what's on the weapons wheel and then add weapons for weapons Wheels

add the weapon wheel to match creations

Automatically add custom matches to universe

Add Falls Count Anywhere in at 8 man tag matches

And I don't know if this been told and it or if it's a bug but everytime I try to do a 60 minutes 6 ironman Falls Count Anywhere match the timer stays at 0

Ah, match creator, I have a list of improvents:

I want to be able to create the whackiest and most insane matches possible, I see no reason as to why I can't combine Tables, Ladders, Last Man Standing and Submission matches together to make an insane cluster*censored* of a match. Heck, I wanna be able to dig deeper and choose how long the pin count is and what constistutes a DQ. If I wanna have a match where you need to pin your opponent for a count of 5, weapons are allowed but top rope dives aren't, I should have that option. Just give me more options. Heck, even something as simple as letting us choose between tag and tornado rules for team matches would go a VERY long way.

Also, I think tbe whole interface needs a revamp, let me explain:

Firstly, you should get the option for choosing how many people you want in the match, from 2 all the way up to 8,

The next step would be to decide how everyone is teamed up, say you want 6 men, do you want 1 Vs 5, 4 Vs 2, 3 Vs 3, 2 Vs 2 Vs 2 or everyone in a free for all?

Step 3 would be deciding how you want ringside to be decorated; do you want a steel cage, Hell in a Cell, Elimination Chamber, the Weapon Wheel, or none of these options? (On another note being able to adjust the colours of said cages would REALLY be appreciated, I'd love to be able to use a red steel cage on my custom show)

The following step would be the match rules, this is where you decide if you want your team matches to be tag or tornado, how the match is won (pin, submission, DQ, tables, last man standing, etc.) However, pressing square/options/whatever button you want on certain options will allow to go further in depth on them, for example doing it on DQ will allow to choose what is a DQable offense or not; do you not want people to be allowed to dive off the tope rope, how about letting people using weapons, is that OK with you? While doing it on the pin or Last Man Standing options will, like I referred to earlier, allow you to adjust how long they are. Do you want your pins to be for 5? How about having a Last Man Standing match where your opponent has to get up before 7? We can adjust the count out like that, why not those two options as well?

The last step os simply deciding whether it's one fall, elimination, ironman or X out of Y falls. (I'd kill to have 4 out of 7.)

Yeah, enough rambling from me, hope I gave you sone ideas.

i made a 6-man elimination table match, however it turned out to be 3v3 tag due to being restricted to a tag, so i'd like to see an option for 6man every man for himself of that match.

"asking for a friend"... lol ,oh tim, your the best

Definitely would love to see the Fatal Five Way, Six Pack challenge, and 7/8 man free-for-alls. Also would love to see triple threat and fatal four way tag team matches, instead of the normal 2v2, 3v3, & 4v4. Normal and gimmick matches (i.e. TLC, HIAC, etc) and all with the possibility of elimination of course

I don't know that it is something that could be done with the current setup, but the multi team matches need to come back 2v2v2 and now with he 8 person option 2v2v2v2. These matches were a staple for some time with the company and we have not been able to replicate the golden age of Tables, Ladders, and chairs in game since it was on the ps2 as far as I can recall.

Customize the weapons that can be used (weapon wheel in all NO DQ matches as others have said)

Since 8 men can be on screen at one time, why not have Fatal 5-Way and 7-Man Matches

Royal Rumble with pins and subs, also elimination as entrance interval (to make a gauntlet match)

And then just all-out goofy options, like Inferno or Ladder Match inside Hell in a Cell

Weapon wheel back.

That way if we wanted to make a chairs match or kendo stick match we could load it with those weapons.

And maybe some new stuff we can add like a guitar, or baton or something.

He'll give us a fire extinguisher cookie sheets stop sign Trash Can Lid make a watch an Attitude Era hardcore match and just add all the weapons they use

Please add pinfall to Last Man Standing. You could do it in previous games. Meant you could do a Texas Deathmatch if you made it 2/3 falls.

By the way, what's the issue with tables in a HIAC match? It seems like something that should've been added years ago.

You could get rid of some match options like Extreme Rules and no holds barred now that the match creator is in. I think the weapon wheel should be standard for every match. It makes much more sense.

Please add pinfall to Last Man Standing. You could do it in previous games. Meant you could do a Texas Deathmatch if you made it 2/3 falls.

By the way, what's the issue with tables in a HIAC match? It seems like something that should've been added years ago.

You could get rid of some match options like Extreme Rules and no holds barred now that the match creator is in. I think the weapon wheel should be standard for every match. It makes much more sense.

If you add a pin then it's not last man standing match anymore

If you add a pin then it's not last man standing match anymore

Reading is your friend - pinfall + LMS + 2/3 Falls = Texas deatmatch

Archived