Patch 1.05

duggiwrestle

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with things like the great balls of fire arena and Batista entrance stuff being added as a patch, I wonder if theyd consider making the foley/bryan gm models available as alternate attires or something? Ive got both in my universe, fantasy coming out of retirement, but having there close to current looks available to edit and use would be amazing

Just noticed something amusing, a couple moves have been mislabeled as new despite being in for quite a few years, after the recent patch. Snap DDT 2 and Suplex Facebuster for instance. Samoan Drop 4 (Hunicos), Reverse STO, Pumphandle Slam 2, Front Slam 3, Brainbuster 2.

Not sure if tim ever saw my post but going through the moves i noticed that Suplex Facebuster is now selectable as a sig/fin when it wasnt previously. Love that move.

Thats awesome! Might explain why its listed as a "new" move now, along with some others. :lol:

When editing a match card in universe, youll sometimes get double the matches. For example, editing a match between Curtis Axel vs Aleister Black. Once you save, itll duplicate and instead of seven matches on the card, youll have 8. Ive edited three matches and once saved. I would have 10 matches on Raw.

So annoying.

I had Black beat Jinder in his first match for the title on SD. He was supposed to rematch on the PPV Sunday. Make the title match the main event. They duplicated the main event so I changed the original match to the Singh Brothers vs Black and the main event is 8th. Start the show and I realized after I did the first match they changed the main event to a triple threat with Samoa Joe...that I cant change..... WTF

And of course I lost the damn match to a regular move smh.

It takes a bit of work to convert in-game wrestlers hair into caw hairstyles. Remember, their hair is a part of their model, and numerous things need to be done to it for it to be usable as a caws hair.

Posted this in the bugs and glitches thread, but has the crowd/commentary been a lot quieter for anyone lately? Perhaps it's due to playing custom matches I have saved, but I'm not too sure.

• 1 month later...

Archived