Patch 1.05

duggiwrestle

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... anyone check create a moveset yet? :shift:

EDIT: I'm seeing people on the 2K forums reporting that the patch is 7GB. Yet the one downloading to my console right now is only 800mb, am I going insane... er?

So... anyone check create a moveset yet? :shift:

EDIT: I'm seeing people on the 2K forums reporting that the patch is 7GB. Yet the one downloading to my console right now is only 800mb, am I going insane... er?

Righteous is making an Aleister set

Just downloaded the patch, immediately went to check if they fixed the AJ hood elbow pad glitch, and they did thankfully.

Is this a single glitch or is there another with his elbow pad as well as the long standing hood one?

Just downloaded the patch, immediately went to check if they fixed the AJ hood elbow pad glitch, and they did thankfully.

Is this a single glitch or is there another with his elbow pad as well as the long standing hood one?

Not a glitch, just how the models work.

So broken sound effects and belts over jackets. These been fixed?

Mine is just downloading now. Is there not a list with what this patch has solved yet? Great work on the patches by 2K. The first week or two was slow and frustrating for a few on here it seems but since then they have been coming thick and fast.

They don't give any good patch notes, in fact their patch notes are pretty terrible.

Diving DDTs hit detection is STILL broken.

Archived