Royal Rumble plans changed? [Potential Spoilers]

Lil' Kazu

I'm not exactly a Balor fan but lol @ saying he isn't that over. And lol @ using "gets concussed by Jinder Mahal" to argue he isn't over. Also lol @ nothing feud. Don't think there's anyone on this forum that finds Bray more boring than I do and even I can see it wasn't a "nothing feud". Dragged out, yes.

Seriously, man, comparing his case to Sandow might be the most random comparison I think I've ever read on here. There's like zero correlation. Nada.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure many would disagree (obviously), but yeah, Finn isn't THAT over for a decent Royal Rumble match with Lesnar. Not sure about Vince or not, but I can eally see it without them popping that in my head. Yeah he gets some decent entrance pops, but when you actually look for it in matches... it's not that unbeliavable. So I don't get the whole "you're delusional" type of responses.

He really los his aura and everything after the injury, and a lot of it has to do with his booking and their cluelesness with what to do with him, othern than "demon vs bray writtes itself or whatever". I've personally lost a great degree of interest in seeing Lesnar vs Finn, and a lot has to do with the fact that there is no way in hell that Lesnar is losing (which was obvious since vs Joe and even more after Summerslam). Ok, you could say AJ had also no chance of winning, yet it was a great match. But that was a whole another ballgame. They've could have booked Finn vs Miz, and then a feud with Joe for the IC title, but the problem would be, what to do with Roman Reigns... which AGAIN leads to the question of how the whole damn RAW roster really does suffers this yeat (or more in the future) due to that match.

Yeah, Finn really is over in a sense, but I don't get the point of completely dimsissing the fact that Vince doesn't see it. Because all you did Ceep was some remarks against certain posters. And it's not strictly an "attack" at you, even though the response at Lighting was just ugh.

Tbh. to not see the difference between Finns "oversness" between now and a year earlier is kinda weird.

And hey, it didn't say the completely scarpped the idea of Lesnar vs Finn. But whatever... There was no doubt that Lesnar wouldn't lose untill Wrestlemania. At least after Summerslam , if not before. Again, AJ match was a different story.

When Finn came, the questions was "What0s he gonna win next?", now it's "where the hell are they gonna place him next?"

EDIT: Sorry Creep if it's too long again

Wtf has this topic become? Balor is kinda over but he's not the top babyface on Raw, overness wise. Lesnar, Braun, Rollins and Dean are all more over than him. He's not as over as a top guy should be, if that's what Vince thinks he's right. It's pretty clear why that is and there's a possibility that he could be much more over by the time the Rumble comes around but if they've given up on that Brock match that will most likely not be the case.

His feud with Bray wasnt "nothing" because you dont like Bray. Its was a good midcard feud and put Balor over strong.

LMFAOOOOOOOO

I'm sure many would disagree (obviously), but yeah, Finn isn't THAT over for a decent Royal Rumble match with Lesnar. Not sure about Vince or not, but I can eally see it without them popping that in my head. Yeah he gets some decent entrance pops, but when you actually look for it in matches... it's not that unbeliavable. So I don't get the whole "you're delusional" type of responses.

This.

Part of me wonders if Finn is only being marginally pushed because of the merchandise he shifts, if they don't trust him to be worthy of a match to put Lesnar over (and Raw spoiler

decisively losing to Joe

didn't help his momentum either.

At this point they could do one of three creative things with him,

1: Finally put him with Gallows and Anderson and print merchandise money for a few months at least.

2: Switch him to Smackdown to capitalise on that match with Shinsuke that they teased. Which was one of the hottest reactions of the PPV.

3: Use him to put people over - a midcard mechanic who can have a great match with anyone.

Tbh, at this point since they didn't put the IC on him... they have to put him with Gallows and Anderson.

Both were "obvious" choices ( I use that term a lot recently I guess), since you couldn't put Universal championship on him due to Roman Reigns reasons. But they just fumble him around a lot... and that feud vs Bray was corny from the begining. With possible cool moments that in the end haven't even realised.

All I'm saying is... Of course it's just not "Vince not seeing him as over". But it's not that unbeliavable if you look at his card placement and progression (or lack of) since returning from the injury.

RAW has an awesome roster, but a lot of them are not reaching true potential just because they are dead set on Lesnar vs Reigns. And that was(is a problem even before last Wrestlemania. Because when they've booked Goldberg vs Lesnar at Westlemania, they had a clear picture in mind on who is beating Lesnar. Hell, you can even go far back and criticise them again for Goldberg vs Owens, but that would be too much I guess.

I don't mind Lesnar as such, his last world title run was significant, but this carbon copy is just boring as hell. RAW is hurt by it to a degree. Simmillar as Jinder was hurting SD. BUt yeah, it's a different situation and different interests I guess.

I love Finn, and he does get a great pop when he enters, but Ill agree hes not the same since his injury last year, but thats no fault of his own. As has been said, thats the fault of his booking. He is starting a feud with Joe, it seems, so I could see him jumping back up to his last levels of overseas.

I honestly believe a move to SD, would be good for him, as they have less of a crowded room than RAW, due to Lesnar/Roman plans taking precedence and hurting (almost) everyone and everything.

Lightning what the *Censored* are you talking about? His feud with Bray wasnt "nothing" because you dont like Bray.

Says the man with a clear biasness towards The Miz but all right? Because feuding with the Intercontinental champion means less than feuding with a Goosebumps villain that slowly becomes a man in drag. Right. Sure.

Archived