Official Clash of Champions Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing I really like about Corbin is his entrance. That's really it and nothing else right now.

That's why he's a face. Apparently Vince has said that he can't be a heel with Glorious Domination as his theme, so either that goes or he's a face.

The only thing I really like about Corbin is his entrance. That's really it and nothing else right now.

That's why he's a face. Apparently Vince has said that he can't be a heel with Glorious Domination as his theme, so either that goes or he's a face.

Hes talking about Corbin.

Yeah I quoted the wrong post. I was referring to Roode turning.

Yeah I quoted the wrong post. I was referring to Roode turning.

Funny you say that, because I feel nearly the exact same way about Bobby Roode, too.

^

Smackdown Women's Championship Match

Singles Match
Charlotte Flair © vs. Natalya

United States Championship Match
Triple Threat Match
Baron Corbin © vs. Bobby Roode vs. Dolph Ziggler

Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match

Tag Team Match
The Usos © vs. Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin

Dolph being in there is random as hell. I'm guessing it's to eat the pin?

Also weird to me that New Day is getting into the tag title match. Wasn't HiaC supposed to be their last shot against the Uso's?

This doesnt count cause theres a 3rd team involved.

Bleh, if that's their reasoning, I don't like it. Last chance should be last chance, IMO, no more title shots til the end of Uso's reign. Getting another one less than two months later is just weird.

Archived