Charles Manson is dead.

Ernez

I didnt say he was Hitler. Nor did I compare him to Hitler. Hitler was an example of someone extreme who suffered.

Keeping your hate reserved for child killers? Why exactly? The thing about emotions are, theyre unlimited and arent linear. No one is asking you to hate Charles Manson, but you shouldnt question why others do, especially when you know what he did and who he was.

So then you misread. I never said you would be disrespecting the victims, that was not part of any of my posts. I even said you dont have to hate him, you should just not be questioning why others do and making excuses that he suffered enough already.

Uh huh, I think get it. So they should of had him flayed alive first before he died?

Dont be so childish. I dont think you do get it, I dont harbour masses of hate toward the man, but the world is better off without him. I never said he should be flayed alive, Im not insinuating that he should have been torn apart by an angry mob or tortured until submission. I simply said excuses should not be made for him or peoples hate should not be questioned. This isnt about me.

Do not continue to put words in my mouth or twist my own.

Not at all dude, just more sympathetic than some. I feel sorry for him. Thats just me. How could you be a Charles Manson follower in 2018 anyway? It's ridiculous. Even back in the day if I met the guy I would never have got f'd up on lsd and done his evil bidding. He was crazy, but totally harmless locked up in a cell.

Archived