17 replies to this topic

#1 Motor_City_Mayham

Motor_City_Mayham

Opener

• Members
  • 341 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Dawk1996

Posted 19 November 2017 - 10:58 AM

Im making Curtis Axel back into Michael McGillicutty with new design and Finishers and teaming him up with a Revamped Tyson Kidd has a Tag Team.. Kidd will have. New look and Finishers also

#2 Vinsmoker

Vinsmoker

SULLIVAN MY SON

• Members
  • 35,446 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:25 PM

Ricochet as Billy "The Heartbreak" Kidmann

Edited by Vinsmoker, 19 November 2017 - 01:26 PM.

#3 Willows Way

Willows Way

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 29,633 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 02:40 PM

Sawyer Fulton as a Terminator

#4 The Scorpion

The Scorpion

Legend

• Members
  • 6,862 posts
  • SEN (PS3): scorpion62287

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:35 AM

Turn dean ambrose back into jon moxley and seth back into tyler black. And axel into joe Henning

#5 ECWDanSelby

ECWDanSelby

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,225 posts
  • Gamertag: ECWselby
  • Twitter: @FNBodySlams

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:34 PM

I've pretty much decided to veer away from the 'serious' creations this year, so for fun, i've created FAT Wrestlers (Fat and Talented), which are essentially the heavyweights of the game with different gimmicks:

Bam Bam - Dog Lock

Mark Henry - U.S Great

Dusty - Gerald Plunder

Typhoon - Jupiter

Earthquake - Golga

Samoa Joe - Samoan Tarot Reader

#6 LetterPro

LetterPro

Jobber

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:28 PM

I changed Kevin Owens back to his normal self rather than the Face of America gimmick.

#7 FailedHero1985

FailedHero1985

New Talent

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • Gamertag: FailedHero1985
  • Twitter: @Failed_Hero85

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:49 PM

I pretty much by default create a John Cena in actually wrestling gear as opposed to his shorts and sneakers attire. I sometimes gimmick up Roman Reigns as an Ulitmate Warrior ripoff.

#8 Stoned_Cole

Stoned_Cole

New Talent

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:28 PM

Dean Ambrose is basically his Moxley gimmick and I grouped him with OI4K. Seth Rollins is Tyler Black and i reformed AOTF with Jimmy Jacobs and Luke Harper.

#9 RatedDXLegend

RatedDXLegend

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,136 posts
  • Gamertag: ThaWholeDamnShow
  • SEN (PS3): SouthSyderRyder

Posted 22 November 2017 - 10:11 PM

I have plans on bringing back Kalisto as Magnifico as I did in 2K17. Hesgoing back home to #BulletClub. But this time, Im sending him to NJPW versus sending him to WCW as I did in 2K17.

#10 EnzoSantana

EnzoSantana

Opener

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • SEN (PS3): EnzoSantana

Posted 22 November 2017 - 10:21 PM

made elias and lars join bray as the new wyatt family

#11 kldaugherty65

kldaugherty65

New Talent

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • SEN (PS3): kldaugherty

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:40 AM

Cesaro and Shemus as Demolition

I teamed Titus O'Neil with Booker T as a modern day Harlem Heat

Big Cass and Apollo Crews are the new APA

Changed Reigns attire to look more like a wrestler

#12 VanillaSlice

VanillaSlice

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,678 posts
  • Gamertag: brennanshow37

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:56 AM

Cesaro and Shemus as Demolition
I teamed Titus O'Neil with Booker T as a modern day Harlem Heat
Big Cass and Apollo Crews are the new APA
Changed Reigns attire to look more like a wrestler

Apollo Crews makes a mean Stevie Ray his physique suits the look better.

#13 sharpe2803

sharpe2803

Jobber

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:13 AM

Made quite a few changes

Bobby roode is back to his off the chain gimmick from impact as much I like the glorious music I'm not a fan of the character and gave him the roode bomb and crossface as finisher

I kept the ascension as they are but put them in a stable with Alistair black there gimmicks go perfectly together and make them relevant again

I gave Ryder and dillinger a darker look and put them in a stable with ziggler to continue his no gimmicks persona

Finn balor I gave his old rock n roller gimmick and put him back in the club with gallows and Anderson

I brought Eric young up and put him with Owens and zayn while giving zayn a darker look and having them three make up sanity while killian dane has a singles run and Fulton and wolf as new members of the Wyatt family

Rick Martel has come back as a manager and talked tyler breeze into turning on fandango which has caused fandango to revert back to johnny Curtis and now has a Braxton Sutter appearance

No way jose (god I hate him) i have given a bodyguard role for the shining stars who now have a lax type gimmick

Tomasso ciampa has reverted back to his Sicilian psycho gimmick

Roman has turned on the shield and has his old nxt trunks and has formed a stable called the empire with the authors of pain

Dean Ambrose has gone back to his John Mosley persona and gave him tights with a Brian Pillman entrance

Bo Dallas has turned on the miz and joined the Wyatt family

Curtis Adel has left the miz and teams with Charlotte a throwback to there dads business relationship

Cesaro has turned on Sheamus and reformed the kings of wrestling with kassius ohno

Chris Jericho has gone back to his tights attire and has a gimmick where he feels the new generation is unworthy and has formed wwe's version of the main event mafia with Kurt angle and randy Orton

Chad gable has gone single and become the new jack swagger with people chanting ready willing gable

Titus O'Neill has turned heel with Apollo crews and tozawa going there separate ways and has Jason Jordon as his premier client with Jason Jordon a new look wearing expensive rings and necklaces and a suit jacket to the ring

Nakamura has gone back to his pre swagsuke gimmick when he was just starting to use the boma ye where he is a lot more serious

Big E has turned on woods and Kingston and joined Titus brand in a enforcer role

Woods has joined 205 live and has gone back to his consequences crews gimmick

#14 Motor_City_Mayham

Motor_City_Mayham

Opener

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:40 AM

Made quite a few changes

Bobby roode is back to his off the chain gimmick from impact as much I like the glorious music I'm not a fan of the character and gave him the roode bomb and crossface as finisher

I kept the ascension as they are but put them in a stable with Alistair black there gimmicks go perfectly together and make them relevant again

I gave Ryder and dillinger a darker look and put them in a stable with ziggler to continue his no gimmicks persona

Finn balor I gave his old rock n roller gimmick and put him back in the club with gallows and Anderson

I brought Eric young up and put him with Owens and zayn while giving zayn a darker look and having them three make up sanity while killian dane has a singles run and Fulton and wolf as new members of the Wyatt family

Rick Martel has come back as a manager and talked tyler breeze into turning on fandango which has caused fandango to revert back to johnny Curtis and now has a Braxton Sutter appearance

No way jose (god I hate him) i have given a bodyguard role for the shining stars who now have a lax type gimmick

Roman has turned on the shield and has his old nxt trunks and has formed a stable called the empire with the authors of pain

Dean Ambrose has gone back to his John Mosley persona and gave him tights with a Brian Pillman entrance

Curtis Adel has left the miz and teams with Charlotte a throwback to there dads business relationship

Cesaro has turned on Sheamus and reformed the kings of wrestling with kassius ohno

Chris Jericho has gone back to his tights attire and has a gimmick where he feels the new generation is unworthy and has formed wwe's version of the main event mafia with Kurt angle and randy Orton

Chad gable has gone single and become the new jack swagger with people chanting ready willing gable

Titus O'Neill has turned heel with Apollo crews and tozawa going there separate ways and has Jason Jordon as his premier client with Jason Jordon a new look wearing expensive rings and necklaces and a suit jacket to the ring

Nakamura has gone back to his pre swagsuke gimmick when he was just starting to use the boma ye where he is a lot more serious

Big E has turned on woods and Kingston and joined Titus brand in a enforcer role

I like a lot of your ideas

#15 sharpe2803

sharpe2803

Jobber

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 11:22 AM

Made quite a few changes

Thanks I'm thinking of pairing woods up with swan could be quite an entertaining pair either that or pair swan up with gargano as ronin

#16 Motor_City_Mayham

Motor_City_Mayham

Opener

• Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 12:09 PM

Made quite a few changes

Thanks I'm thinking of pairing woods up with swan could be quite an entertaining pair either that or pair swan up with gargano as ronin

I was thinking of Adding Pentagón Jr and maybe Pagano and a maybe 2 more to Alister Black make it like a Ravens Flock Stable. But more Dangerous like there a monster stable

#17 baken1942

baken1942

Opener

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:37 PM

I have done what some have already mentioned. I am just about to launch my universe.

- Bo Dallas is in the New Wyatt Family

- The Ascension are back on NXT with Aleister Black

- I have The New Day still together but also pursue singles runs

- I have also done this with Gallows & Anderson - More so Anderson singles for IC/US titles

- Ohno & Cesaro reunited as The Kings of Wrestling

- Ryder & Hawkins are back together

- John Cena will eventually be Heel and start a stable called the Chain Gang

#18 MikeM

MikeM

Big Daddy

• Members
  • 6,150 posts
  • Gamertag: DaShowstoppa24
  • SEN (PS3): (PSN) BigDaddyMM24

Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:28 PM

I have done what some have already mentioned. I am just about to launch my universe.

- Bo Dallas is in the New Wyatt Family

- The Ascension are back on NXT with Aleister Black

- I have The New Day still together but also pursue singles runs

- I have also done this with Gallows & Anderson - More so Anderson singles for IC/US titles

- Ohno & Cesaro reunited as The Kings of Wrestling

- Ryder & Hawkins are back together

- John Cena will eventually be Heel and start a stable called the Chain Gang

"The Chain Gang? I hear they're terrific".