thecarolinabull's Creations (Bayley, "Macho Man", DDP etc.)

thecarolinabull

Greetings CAWs.ws forum members. Time for my second year of uploads. I don't have much so far, but hopefully I'll have more up soon.

I'll start off with my Bayley attires from last year. I've made slight adjustments to them this year, such as the jacket on the WM7 Macho King homage attire and adding the glitter texture to the black parts of the pink one. Hashtags are: Bayley, Sasha Banks, Hug Life

3SdBd31.jpg

uDXSawc.jpg

fc3ZyMs.jpg

And of course, the images that go on them. Same hashtags as before:

R0Vmj0z.jpg

ymnj86k.jpg

That's all for now, hope you enjoy!

Someone has informed me that there is an issue with the logos not showing up. This has happened on a few that I downloaded as well. Is this a glitch of some kind?

EDIT: never mind, the issue was with the images of the attires (same ones as on here) on the Smacktalks forums not showing up, not the logos on the attire itself. My bad.

Love the custom logos, is that based on Chun Li?

I was going for that anime-style, yes. Played around with an avatar maker, then edited that and this was what I came up with.

Nice work, that logo really suits Bayley.

The Macho and bayley attires look ace

Appreciate the feedback. I had a blast making those.

Ironically I have a female CAW called Ace. I'd like to post them but from what I've seen, original creations don't drum up much interest and I don't really trust what other users might do with them if I put them up on CC.

Besides I've only got two more uploads left and I doubt I'll make it to silver this year (or at least not before the servers are pretty much dead) so I have choose my next uploads carefully.

Archived