Pro Omega Wrestling 2018 Showcase

NandoSuave86

A couple of years ago I made a really low brow attempt at a CAW show. The name of the company was Pro Omega Wrestling, which has become my personal organization as many of us creators have. Since my crappy attempt at a CAW show, and with help and inspiration from my sensei Oz70NYC, I've fleshed out POW's existence and intertwined it with the "multiverse" of feds that many of us old e-fed handlers put together so that our characters could all exist and have histories in the same universe. For the most part my roster is made up of the few originals I make combined with my favorites from creators such as Oz, WLJ, Hungrywolf80, Donquis and others. But I decided to challenge myself this year and make more originals of my own creation, as well as make good on recreating a few of the originals I was left by Matsuyoshi312, a retired creator who was part of our group of creative minds behind the PWN e-fed.

The history - Since 2010, Pro Omega Wrestling has been the breeding ground for some of the best talent the professional wrestling world has ever seem. Now entering it's 8th year, POW is ready to take the next step into becoming one of the premiere wrestling organizations in North America and beyond. Since becoming part of the talent partnership shared between PWE, CAW, Starlight Pro and WPW, POW has seen a surge of established talent and newcomers alike arrive to stake their claim of being among it's elite.

0GDbpqC.png

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 276lbs

Hometown: Harlem, NYC

Style: Technical/Athletic/High Flyer

Signatures: Falcon Arrow/ Chin Chilla (Superkick - Adopted from Jayson Jones)

Finishers: Touch Of Finesse (Fireman's Carry Cutter)/Harlem Hangover

Mr. Swag On Swole returns to continue his impressive showing from 2017, which saw him raise up the ranks of POW and finally exercise a demon that had plagued him for most of his career in defeating long time rival Primo Valiante 1 on 1, with the honor of Giovanna Ambrossi at stake. But winning the war and getting the girl isn't enough. He's now got his sights set on something he's never achieved in seven years in the business, a singles championship. All that stands in his way is another old rival renewed, his former Columbia University teammate "The Talented" Dan Ripley. A collision course between the two was only a matter of time, as both men have eyes on being the next to challenge for the POW World title.

A8TEv5O.png

Weight: 295lbs

Hometown: Buffalo, NY (Resides in New York City)

Style: Powerhouse/Brawler/Dirty

Signatures: Alpha Press (Military Press Drop)/Alpha Slam (Running Powerslam)

Finishers: Alpha Bomb (Sit-Out Last Ride)/Alpha Lariat (Discus Clothesline)

The reigning, defending POW World champion still within a historic championship run, Luthor Walken has been champion since winning the title back from Evan Slade for an astonishing 15 months. In that time, he's done battle against rivals Slade, Shawn Ryan, Rhett "The Jet" Gordon and even narrowly escaped with a win against Jayson Jones after a controversial ending sequence involving his manager and mentor Seth Adams. However to be the best, he has to beat the best. And with the looming potential of facing either Finesse or Dan Ripley in the near future, Luthor has turned his attention to calling out the man who he's drawn the most comparison to his entire career, "The Standard" Scott O'Dell. Week after week Luthor has egged the venerable legend into showing up in POW and facing him, much like O'Dell did to some of the industry's best during his tenure in XWA nearly 10 years ago. As O'Dell has yet to respond, Luthor plans on taking things up a notch. If he won't come to POW, perhaps it's time Luthor shows up in PWE.

v3qkPPg.png

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 146lbs

Hometown: Allentown, PA

Style: Technical/Catch/Brawler

Signatures: Hi-lo (Suplex Neckbreaker)/LB's Knees (Backflip Double Knee Drop)

Finishers: One Way Trip (Regal Cutter)/Brooks Can Kill (Killswitch)

One of the most decorated women in POW, Lisa Brooks made her pro debut in 2000 as a valet before becoming an in-ring talent two years later. By the time she joined the ranks of POW, she'd already established herself as a top tier wrestler, having been OWA Women's champion two time. A product of the very same wrestling school that produced Ashley Diamond, she's remained close to her old friend and has even teamed with her on several occasions. In recent months with the creation of the Starlight Pro Tag Team titles, she's teamed with Ashley's sister in-law and legend in her own right Heather Fierhart as "Team MILF". Though in the twilight of her career, Lisa's still got lesson to teach the younger generation of female wrestlers between the ropes, as a competitor and a trainer at the Monster's Den, where she works with Heather training the up and coming girls of their camp just as their husbands Dru Mercer and Osh Vaughn do the men.

u6ACjAQ.png

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 150lbs

Hometown: Newark, NJ

Style: Striker/Technical/Athletic/High Flying

Signatures: Fatal Frame (Inverted Pumphandle Powerslam)/Fever Dream (Cobra Clutch Uranage)

Finishers: Semper Invicta (Single Underhook Facebuster)/Ad Victorium (Running Enziugiri)

Since her arrival in 2015, Vyktoria Addams has been one word: dominant. Within two months of her debut as a pro, she was WPW World champion. A prodigy in every sense of the word, she continued to evolve with every win. All believed she was unstoppable until late 2017, where she was tasked to defend the title against Ashley Diamond. Despite her best efforts in what's been called one of the best women's matches of the last five years, Vyktoria was unable to topple the juggernaut that is "The 1st Lady". Since her loss, Vyktoria opted rather then immediately seek a rematch to drop all the way to the bottom of the list and work her way back up, feeling the only way to be good enough to defeat Ashley is to be her very best. That involves clawing her way back to the top.

While many applaud the move as inspiring and a show of her warrior spirit, two such people don't see it the same way. Those two are Samantha Kurush and Whisper Fairchild, better known as "The Dirty Pair". Not to be upstaged by the two controversial women, Vyktoria bested both in one on one competition several times before they ultimately resorted to their usual tactics. But Vyktoria would find an unlikely ally against the pair in Ashley Diamond herself, who has had run-ins with both women in the now defunct WWA promotion. But the alliance is a tense one, as Vyktoria still sees Ashley as her ultimate challenge.

All four are currently up on CC. The hashtag to find them is SUAVECAW and POW18.

What I love most about this community as a whole is seeing creators improve and evolve year to year. This is no exception. Masterful character creation and story telling. I notice that Vyktoria's missing a few items though. Decided less is more?

What I love most about this community as a whole is seeing creators improve and evolve year to year. This is no exception. Masterful character creation and story telling. I notice that Vyktoria's missing a few items though. Decided less is more?

I learned my lessons well. Picking your brain for so long was bound to turn up good results eventually. As for Vyki, looking at her 2K17 version, having her covered in tattoos really didn't fit the direction I wanted to go. I kinda just slapped them on her for aesthetics, they really didn't tell any story about her. Not like Finesse's tattoos, which do have meaning that the e-fed crowd all know about.

And I thought I put an impressive build together for O'Dell. Luthor looks beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeastly this year, bro! I'm loving Finesse's new look to. Something told me you were going to give him the OBJ hair. It works for him. Can't wait to see what the rest of your POW originals look like, as well as what you do with Mat's old CAWs. Really do miss that guy.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. Been out of state for the last 7 days, and I'm just getting to check back here. Happy to see people actually even remember my people with the celebrities we have in the original CAW world. I'll be back in NYC on Monday, and right back on it making a few more characters.

• 1 month later...

Took me long enough, right? Anywayz, I'm back with two more uploads. I plan on getting back to a fairly regular pace of creation.

04XtFGs.png

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 160lbs

Hometown: Brisbane, Australia

Style: Powerhouse/Technical/Brawler

Signatures: The Suplay (Fisherman Suplex - Homage to Seth Adams)/ Rack Stabber (Torture Rack Back Stabber)

Finishers: Box Office Smash (Inverted Crush 1 & 2)

The B.O.D. made her debut in POW in 2015, and since then has positioned herself as the most hated woman in the company. Brash and egotistical, the Aussie makes no reservations about the fact that she's physically a cut above the rest. A professional body builder and model before making her turn to wrestling, The BOD was discovered by her mentor Seth Adams, who also serves as mentor to POW World Champion Luthor Walken. She possesses many of the traits as Walken save for her aggression, which is hers and hers alone. Few on the POW Women's roster can match her power and nearly superhuman ability to absorb incredible amounts of punishment.

2017 saw her stock raise even more with pivotal wins against Vanessa Vander, Kelise Tarver and Lisa Brooks, positioning herself as the #1 contender for the POW Women's Title, and a collision course with current champ Korri Watts. In the ensuing match, The BOD with help from Seth Adams secured her spot atop POW, winning the title and the ire of the fans. Since winning the title in October, she's fended off Vander and Tarver in two title defenses before Watts finally declared her rematch at the upcoming POW event at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.

________

GMkNm3I.png

Weight: 278lbs

Hometown: St. Paul, MN

Style: Powerhouse/Technical/Athletic/High Flyer

Signatures: Spineshock (Sit-Out Spinebuster)/Mach 5 (Back Suplex Side Slam 2 - Homage to Dru Mercer)

Finishers: Trident (Claymore)/Trytonfall (Low Down)

The "Hybrid" warrior from St. Paul, Tommy Tryton is as world traveled as they get. At 31, he's now in the prime of his career and still continues to improve. Seeing success throughout his illustrious career winning notable titles in PTW, MCCWF, WEW, XWA, PWN and POW, there's not a person in the world who doesn't respect the dedication to the craft Tommy has. Long time friend, ally and partner of Finesse as "Muscle Inc", they've enjoyed 2 lengthy reigns as POW Tag Team champions. But with Finesse set to do battle against Dan Ripley for the #1 contender spot, Tommy has turned his focus to POW Continental Title, and it's current holder, leader of The Fremont Boyz, "The Brazen King" Tommy Re. Fortunately for Tommy, there's plenty of guys in POW who want to see the brash trio taken down a peg, and he's found allies in fellow WEW alumni James "Thunder" Bolton and Erick Eilers to deal with Rex Creed and D'wayne Kidd.

________

Tags = SUAVECAW and POW18

Archived