Rockstar101caws: New Caws Uploaded (First Page)

RockStar101

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAYUM brah! DAT TESSA THO! I gotta say Rockstar, lots of respect for what you do. Instead of being a typical caw maker, you specialize in a niche that doesn't get enough love, and that's the female caw niche. And they look damn good too! Props brother.

DAYUM brah! DAT TESSA THO! I gotta say Rockstar, lots of respect for what you do. Instead of being a typical caw maker, you specialize in a niche that doesn't get enough love, and that's the female caw niche. And they look damn good too! Props brother.

Thank you so much for your kind words means alot but I'm a female lol its ok people do that all the time I guess it's the Rockstar name but Rockstar101 is my fav Rihanna song lol

Dat Bianca is amazing, she's one of my favourite and nobody gives her justice but you did it girl!Downloaded your Bianca last week and I always play with her lol the details are amazing like the tattoes on her back, the glint on the hair/braid and the moveset is really updated with the Psycho Driver she was using at her last NXT Live Events. That's really cool, she legitimately seems like an in-game model, so thank you because I'm really enjoying the time I spend using and defeating all the girls as her lol

P.S: if she won't be in 2k19, at least I know that you will give her justice another time :laugh:

I already have Xia but I'm gonna grab that Tessa too!

Dat Bianca is amazing, she's one of my favourite and nobody gives her justice but you did it girl!Downloaded your Bianca last week and I always play with her lol the details are amazing like the tattoes on her back, the glint on the hair/braid and the moveset is really updated with the Psycho Driver she was using at her last NXT Live Events. That's really cool, she legitimately seems like an in-game model, so thank you because I'm really enjoying the time I spend using and defeating all the girls as her lol

P.S: if she won't be in 2k19, at least I know that you will give her justice another time :laugh:

Oh wow best comment ever we really wanted to make sure she was on point lol

I pray she makes it in 2k19 and thank you for downloading Xia she's one of my new favorites as well

Girl that mayu is ridiculous! Had to delete like 6 ppl to get her but got them all back lol stupid logo limit. Any chance you doing sumie sakai?

Thank you so so much it was hard getting the hard texture right 2k sucks for not giving more hair options

I'll look into it. JOSHISTAR HAD A GOOD ONE ON CC BUT IT'S DOWN NOW

Cool! if you can't its cool I'm trying to get a few of the girls from WOH tournament and grabbed your hzk, IO, and Xia all wonderful by the way! Sumie and maybe Madison rayne are the only girls that I need thanks to you, Anti, E and Saturn!

Yea 2k needs to definitely step up there hair game lol the creation suite is good but it needs a lot of work

I pray she makes it in 2k19 and thank you for downloading Xia she's one of my new favorites as well

She really is, the compliments are more than deserved!I really hope you will make Bianca's attire from WrestleMania, she slays with that one!

She really is, the compliments are more than deserved!I really hope you will make Bianca's attire from WrestleMania, she slays with that one!

I wanna upload the updated hears I've worked on I gotta we do the morph I can't upload the old one it was uploaded before my game crashed...gonna try to upload it soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Sweetie!

Wanted to ask how far you are with Natsumi? :)

She's been completed for weeks now lol I don't know what finisher to give her lol

Oh!

Thought you were still working on her. :P

Yeah might be difficult since she is lately mostly involved in Team matches with her mother and others and she never picks up the win.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived