CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Rockstar101caws: New Caws Uploaded (First Page)

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#21 Oldsie

Oldsie

b i g s t r o n g b o i

• Members
  • 8,258 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Ask

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:39 AM

This is looking pretty great!

Oh wow I have ever caw you have made this season I compare all my female Caws to Toni render so this comment makes me smile ty

Not a problem, friend. Believe me, you won't stop at just making one CAW. It gets addictive. :lol:

#22 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 21,956 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:41 AM

Fantastic caw! despicable person.

#23 RockStar101

RockStar101

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:09 AM

This is looking pretty great!

Oh wow I have ever caw you have made this season I compare all my female Caws to Toni render so this comment makes me smile ty
Not a problem, friend. Believe me, you won't stop at just making one CAW. It gets addictive. :lol:

Oh I know what you mean I already got two I'm working on while I wait for E-37 To help finish her lol

Fantastic caw! despicable person.

Totally agree, but every roster needs a villan and I needed one for my Joshi brand, plus I honestly didn't care how she came out lol

#24 Saturi

Saturi

Caw Creator

• Members
  • 4,904 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Dumeka
  • Steam ID: Dumeka

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:25 AM

She Looks awesome! I wanted to create her myself at some point but now I don't need to anymore cause I will definately download yours. :D

As far as I know about the Story, Act kept provoking it and also throwed the first punch, you can see in between that Yoshiko tried to wrestle again by doing regular moves and only hitting her with her open palm but Act kept provoking her getting her to hit her again.

Nanae Takahashi left the Promotion after this incident because she was pissed at the officials that let things go that far.

She later hired Yoshiko to her own promotion in which she is still Wrestling for today.

Act had Problems with her eyes before this incident and had to undertake surgery the year before so the reason about her eyes and retiring is not entirely based on this incident but rather a mixture of both.

Anyway! Keep up the good work! I'm excited to have Yoshiko Team up with my Nanae in my universe. :D

Edited by Saturi, 16 May 2018 - 11:34 AM.

#25 RockStar101

RockStar101

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:44 AM

She Looks awesome! I wanted to create her myself at some point but now I don't need to anymore cause I will definately download yours. :D

As far as I know about the Story, Act kept provoking it and also throwed the first punch, you can see in between that Yoshiko tried to wrestle again by doing regular moves and only hitting her with her open palm but yoshiko kept provoking her getting her to hit her again.
Nanae Takahashi left the Promotion after this incident because she was pissed at the officials that let things go that far.
She later hired Yoshiko to her own promotion in which she is still Wrestling for today.
Act had Problems with her eyes before this incident and had to undertake surgery the year before so the reason about her eyes and retiring is not entirely based on this incident but rather a mixture of both.

Anyway! Keep up the good work! I'm excited to have Yoshiko Team up with my Nanae in my universe. :D

Thank you so much, can t wait to finish her for everyone, regardless of what happened she's a good wrestler. I've watched hours of matches I've never seen and put together a great moveset too, you know that's my favorite part of a good caw.

I'm gonna do one more person that was involved that night... I'll post a hint lol

weed_symbol_png_2000px_Cannabis_leaf_svg

#26 Wimpy

Wimpy

Opener

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TheJuiceJones
  • Twitter: @WimpyCAWs

Posted 17 November 2017 - 04:04 PM

Great work so far. Not super familiar with her, but the CAW looks to be very high quality. Nicely done!

#27 Joshistar

Joshistar

Opener

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 04:04 PM

Kyoko Kimura?! If so, that is a fantastic 2nd CAW to do!

#28 RockStar101

RockStar101

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 04:43 PM

Kyoko Kimura?! If so, that is a fantastic 2nd CAW to do!

Yes! Just did a ruff run thru her attire to make sure all the parts were in, they are I'm happy. Just waiting to do the rips on her tights.

PS_Messages_20171117_024811.jpg
PS_Messages_20171117_024801.jpg
PS_Messages_20171117_024807.jpg
russian photo sharing

Funny I ordered that top for myself after I found it online looking for it lol

PS_Messages_20171117_015032.jpg

Edited by RockStar101, 17 November 2017 - 04:43 PM.

#29 Joshistar

Joshistar

Opener

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 04:57 PM

Its so good to have people create more Joshi wrestlers - this year has been the most diverse in terms of wrestlers made on CC.

Long may it continue and keep up the good work!

#30 FailedHero1985

FailedHero1985

Jobber

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • Gamertag: FailedHero1985
  • Twitter: @Failed_Hero85

Posted 17 November 2017 - 05:36 PM

Really great RockStar. Quality CAWS.

#31 RockStar101

RockStar101

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 06:05 PM

Thank you guys for all the love for sure, I uploaded some logos that have my account suppspened so I gotta handle that first but I have faith.

Raven and I have a few more caws coming out soon, I'm busying banging out movesets and putting attires together until i hear back from 2k.

#32 Saturi

Saturi

Caw Creator

• Members
  • 4,904 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:05 PM

Cool News about Kyoko! :)

Very sorry to hear about the ban though. :(

Foldy was banned/suspended in the last years game for the same reasons and they only unblocked him for this years game again.

I hope it will be different with you and that you will be able to use the online features again soon.

In case you didn't decided about a second attire for Kyoko, I would love to see this one if it's ok: kyoko-kimura.jpg

#33 RockStar101

RockStar101

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:43 PM

Cool News about Kyoko! :)
Very sorry to hear about the ban though. :(
Foldy was banned/suspended in the last years game for the same reasons and they only unblocked him for this years game again.
I hope it will be different with you and that you will be able to use the online features again soon.
In case you didn't decided about a second attire for Kyoko, I would love to see this one if it's ok: kyoko-kimura.jpg

I was gonna make a manager attire for her to be at ringside during acts matches, but I might do that one I have the pictures.

Made a new account to keep my Juices flowing,didn't like my name on ps4 anyway ill have updates and previews very very soon!!!!!!

#34 RockStar101

RockStar101

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:44 AM

Final preview on first page, knocked out both attires, going to start her moveset!

#35 ANTI-

ANTI-

Legend

• Members
  • 7,002 posts
  • Twitter: anti_caws

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:57 AM

Yoshiko is looking excellent! Very nice job

#36 Saturi

Saturi

Caw Creator

• Members
  • 4,904 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:29 AM

Great job! Can't wait to add them in my stardom brand. :)

#37 E#37

E#37

[HOONIGAN]

• Members
  • 29,164 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:42 AM

The attires turned out really good R.

#38 AerialWonder

AerialWonder

Jobber

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 01:47 PM

You have done such a real good job, I'm really impressed. Keep it up Rockastar!!

#39 RockStar101

RockStar101

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 03:54 PM

Thank you guys so much I can't believe she came out so good

#40 RockStar101

RockStar101

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,481 posts