Rockstar101caws: New Caws Uploaded (First Page)

RockStar101

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't *censored*ing stand her but this is looking really promising. I'll have a look at some attire textures for you.

Thanks E, gonna play with her eyes a bit more to make her a little uglier.

I hate her as well, but you know I need a heel villan for my Joshi brand and I want act to end this bitches reign lol

If appreciate the logo help I know the community will because I'm using designs from in game lol

Looks incredible. Rockstar has sent me screens pre-texture and the morph was great. She can definitely nail this. The body morph is great as well. I'm glad you stepped out of your comfort zone, because the quality you're providing is high. Hopefully this won't be the last caw you create as well, and I hope that you doing this inspires others to give cawing a chance.

*cough* Io *cough cough* Kairi *cough*

Looks incredible. Rockstar has sent me screens pre-texture and the morph was great. She can definitely nail this. The body morph is great as well. I'm glad you stepped out of your comfort zone, because the quality you're providing is high. Hopefully this won't be the last caw you create as well, and I hope that you doing this inspires others to give cawing a chance.

*cough* Io *cough cough* Kairi *cough*

Thank you so much, I don't think I'm ready to take on then, I did Yoshiko because you made act lol and I don't really care how she comes out lol thank you Ray I might have one more in mid that I'll try to to do tho

This looks great - excited for the finished product.

Thank you so much it won't take long, even tho I wanna wait until the DLC so her Senton is included with her moveset

Caw looks great. But what did she do?

She went off script during a stardom championship match vs Act there was some backstage heat between the two girls supposedly but yes she beat her really bad broke several bones in her face causing Act to retire before the age of 30 she was at the peak of her career and they were pushing her to be the face of stardom.

Yoshiko was the red belt champion and probably was jealous in her defense kind of she was only 21 years old and supposedly some heavyweights behind the scenes told her to do it.

watch that at your own will pretty graphic

She went off script during a stardom championship match vs Act there was some backstage heat between the two girls supposedly but yes she beat her really bad broke several bones in her face causing Act to retire before the age of 30 she was at the peak of her career and they were pushing her to be the face of stardom.

Yoshiko was the red belt champion and probably was jealous in her defense kind of she was only 21 years old and supposedly some heavyweights behind the scenes told her to do it.

justice league? unexpected surprise.

Face update

PS_Messages_20171116_114330.jpg

Still gonna play with it somemore gonna update her attire, a friend sent me more of her real logos! Also decided who I'm gonna work on next, hopefully I can release them together that's the plan.

justice league? unexpected surprise.

Oops must have copied the link to early thanks lol

https://youtu.be/_j3_jZPazLQ

This is looking pretty great!

Oh wow I have ever caw you have made this season I compare all my female Caws to Toni render so this comment makes me smile ty

Not a problem, friend. Believe me, you won't stop at just making one CAW. It gets addictive. :lol:

This is looking pretty great!

Oh wow I have ever caw you have made this season I compare all my female Caws to Toni render so this comment makes me smile ty
Not a problem, friend. Believe me, you won't stop at just making one CAW. It gets addictive. :lol:

Oh I know what you mean I already got two I'm working on while I wait for E-37 To help finish her lol

Fantastic caw! despicable person.

Totally agree, but every roster needs a villan and I needed one for my Joshi brand, plus I honestly didn't care how she came out lol

She Looks awesome! I wanted to create her myself at some point but now I don't need to anymore cause I will definately download yours. :D

As far as I know about the Story, Act kept provoking it and also throwed the first punch, you can see in between that Yoshiko tried to wrestle again by doing regular moves and only hitting her with her open palm but Act kept provoking her getting her to hit her again.

Nanae Takahashi left the Promotion after this incident because she was pissed at the officials that let things go that far.

She later hired Yoshiko to her own promotion in which she is still Wrestling for today.

Act had Problems with her eyes before this incident and had to undertake surgery the year before so the reason about her eyes and retiring is not entirely based on this incident but rather a mixture of both.

Anyway! Keep up the good work! I'm excited to have Yoshiko Team up with my Nanae in my universe. :D

She Looks awesome! I wanted to create her myself at some point but now I don't need to anymore cause I will definately download yours. :D

As far as I know about the Story, Act kept provoking it and also throwed the first punch, you can see in between that Yoshiko tried to wrestle again by doing regular moves and only hitting her with her open palm but yoshiko kept provoking her getting her to hit her again.

Nanae Takahashi left the Promotion after this incident because she was pissed at the officials that let things go that far.

She later hired Yoshiko to her own promotion in which she is still Wrestling for today.

Act had Problems with her eyes before this incident and had to undertake surgery the year before so the reason about her eyes and retiring is not entirely based on this incident but rather a mixture of both.

Anyway! Keep up the good work! I'm excited to have Yoshiko Team up with my Nanae in my universe. :D

Thank you so much, can t wait to finish her for everyone, regardless of what happened she's a good wrestler. I've watched hours of matches I've never seen and put together a great moveset too, you know that's my favorite part of a good caw.

I'm gonna do one more person that was involved that night... I'll post a hint lol

weed_symbol_png_2000px_Cannabis_leaf_svg

Archived