James Ellsworth released

kidd0

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Vince wonders why the products rating are dropping... Just give control to Triple H so we can get some good products/storylines again.

That is an actual storyline though. And I would have *censored*ing loved to see it if this was real...

Its all preference I guess. To each their own.

I just meant that NXT has more consistently, believable storylines (based on the little bit Ive watched here and there) than the main roster. Not to mention, I feel like the character development is much better in NXT also, as well as most people being involved in a storyline. Again, thats all based on the few shows/PPVs Ive watched and results Ive seen posted.

WWE had big plans for him

Slight SmackDown spoiler

The creator of "No-Chin Music" James Ellsworth, was released from his WWE contract earlier this week. The former WWE talent received a contract from the company following being destroyed by Braun Strowman during the early stages of Strowman's push.

During the most recent edition of Pro Wrestling Sheet's Ryan Satin's "Sheet Podcast", he and former WWE creative writer James McKenna revealed some interesting news/plans involving James Ellsworth. It was stated that James Ellsworth was being set up to challenge Charlotte Flair for the SmackDown Live Women's Championship at WrestleMania 34. Apparently, these plans came directly from Vince McMahon himself. This would kick-start with Ellsworth announcing that he would be transitioning into a woman so that he could be eligible to challenge for the title.

McKenna also stated that these were the plans up until late August and Ellsworth was originally supposed to keep the Money In The Bank briefcase, that he took down for Carmella in the first-ever Women's Money In The Bank Ladder match.

What a huge missed opportunity. This would have been perfect.

A perfect PR Nightmare maybe. No way would that story fly in 2017.

I can imagine HHH in full control now: the first 30 minutes of the show is him talking in the opening segment, the last 30 minutes of the show is him in the closing segment, and he puts himself in every major main event, especially WM. It's not like he hasn't done it before. There needs to be a balance so that no one person in particular has total say over what happens.

WWE had big plans for him

Slight SmackDown spoiler

The creator of "No-Chin Music" James Ellsworth, was released from his WWE contract earlier this week. The former WWE talent received a contract from the company following being destroyed by Braun Strowman during the early stages of Strowman's push.

During the most recent edition of Pro Wrestling Sheet's Ryan Satin's "Sheet Podcast", he and former WWE creative writer James McKenna revealed some interesting news/plans involving James Ellsworth. It was stated that James Ellsworth was being set up to challenge Charlotte Flair for the SmackDown Live Women's Championship at WrestleMania 34. Apparently, these plans came directly from Vince McMahon himself. This would kick-start with Ellsworth announcing that he would be transitioning into a woman so that he could be eligible to challenge for the title.

McKenna also stated that these were the plans up until late August and Ellsworth was originally supposed to keep the Money In The Bank briefcase, that he took down for Carmella in the first-ever Women's Money In The Bank Ladder match.

What a huge missed opportunity. This would have been perfect.

A perfect PR Nightmare maybe. No way would that story fly in 2017.

I'm sure people would complain, but I doubt it'd be a PR nightmare. There is already plenty of gross, sacrilegious, racist, sexist, and homophobic storylines associated with WWE that haven't resulted in the PR nightmares they deserve. If SJWs wanted to attack WWE, they would have already done it. It doesn't matter if the most insensitive storylines happened fifteen years ago or if they're happening right now. Those kinds of people don't care. More importantly, the sponsors don't care unless there's enough of those people to hurt business, and there's not. You would already know if there was. WWE isn't relevant enough to be a target. Even if they were, a silly undercard storyline like this would probably still go mostly unnoticed by the mainstream media. You'd get a few blogs about how it's homophobic or something, but they already get that and nothing comes of it. They'd probably be fine.

I thought Charlotte was supposed to be involved with WWE's horsewomen to take on Ronda hers at Mania anyways. Unless that's off the books.

With them split between shows it would be difficult, but maybe that's why Ellsworth was surplus to requirements. Which is good because that plan would have set the women's division back years in terms of credibility.

I thought Charlotte was supposed to be involved with WWE's horsewomen to take on Ronda and hers at Mania anyways. Unless that's off the books.

With them split between shows it would be difficult, but maybe that's why Ellsworth was surplus to requirements. Which is good because that plan would have set the women's division back years in terms of credibility.

Agreed.

Hell, they could even have Rhonda come to Smackdown and

Cost Charlotte the title

prior to Mania, maybe at the Rumble.

I could see it. *RAW spoilers*

especially after Paige returned to RAW with Mandy Rose and Deville, RAW is now stacked with women. Sasha and Bayley yo move to SD to help Charlotte and Becky after Rousey would cost her.

Hell, they could even have Rhonda come to Smackdown and

Cost Charlotte the title

prior to Mania, maybe at the Rumble.

I could see it. *RAW spoilers*

especially after Paige returned to RAW with Mandy Rose and Deville, RAW is now stacked with women. Sasha and Bayley yo move to SD to help Charlotte and Becky after Rousey would cost her.

That'd work.

Archived