Small details you’ve tweaked to make the game better/more realistic

Paul Smackage *MOTSP*

I've turned blood off. I'd rather not have any, than even the simplest throw away match end up like Ric Flair v Triple H.

i could never turn the blood off, love it too much, the more hardcore the better IMO.

The problem with blood in WWE games is its too easy to bust someone open, why someone can be busted open with a DDT I've no idea. It should be specific like a steel chair.

I've turned blood off. I'd rather not have any, than even the simplest throw away match end up like Ric Flair v Triple H.

i could never turn the blood off, love it too much, the more hardcore the better IMO.

The problem with blood in WWE games is its too easy to bust someone open, why someone can be busted open with a DDT I've no idea. It should be specific like a steel chair.

yeah i hear ya there. in that situation i wish the game could recognise when moves were being done onto weapons and the ramp etc and bust open accordingly.

Exactly the reason, well that and my daughter watching me play.

Archived