Small details you’ve tweaked to make the game better/more realistic

Paul Smackage *MOTSP*

So I thought this would be a fun and useful topic...

Usually when I buy a WWE game I find myself spending more time tweaking attires, entrances, arenas, movesets etc more than I spend actually playing matches. So I thought it would be cool to make a topic where everyone can chip in with any changes theyve made to the in game Superstars, no matter how big or small, to make the game better.

Ill start and add more later...

Edit The Undertakers entrance in Advanced editor and change all his Undertaker lighting to Naomi 1, the black light lighting. It looks much more accurate to Undertakers real life lighting during his entrance. You can also change the stage smoke from Stage smoke white to Stage smoke blue or purple to make it look even better.

Feel free to share yours, its the little details that can make this game so much more fun to play!

I edited Shinsuke Nakamuras to his old entrance. If you have the light off for the start of his entrance you get the cool silhouette effect he used to have in front of the minitron.

Then for the strobe lighting he used to have when walking down the ramp, I use Nia Jax lighting. Ill try and post a video or something when I get home, but the entrance looks much more epic than his default one.

usually just move edits. i change old school Rock's spinebuster from that shitty one that he's never done in his life lol (the one where he almost drops to a knee), to the one where he actually kicks his leg under them like he's supposed to. it doesn't have the follow up where he goes up to their head but looks better.

i also usually edit Kevin Owens quite a bit, to vastly improve him;

• gave him some springboard moves since he didn't seem to have any this year
  • gave him a couple of suitable taunts like the Dolph Ziggler face point and the break you in half taunt
  • gave him the F5 as a catch finisher since he used the F5 in the indies
  • replaced his moonsault with a swanton but left him with the middle rope moonsault
  • and lastly the one that always baffles me as 2K never give him this move despite it being in the game; i give him pop-up powerbomb 1 or 2 (the standing one that doesn't involve the ropes) for a ringside finisher, it's a total no-brainer

I really like how personality traits actually affect the matches this year. Like it was said they effect behavior, for instance I was doing a one on one with my caw vs John Cena 10. I stole the AA and got a two count. After a quick back and forth Cena then stole my finisher. The AI used to never really do that but seems more prominent this year (along with interfering and causing dqs) based off the personalities (bold/aggresive/etc i think)

Top of my head

- Ciampa

- Sami Zayn

New Day (put desperate up, they'd cheat)

- Usos now faces , made them blue minus disrespect

Orton - discipline

Big Cass

Nakamura made disrespectful main trait

From what I gather

Egotistical cocky

Desperate - attacks in cut scenes, cheats

Disrespectful - taunts more

Treacherous - shit tag partner will jump down when trying to tag

Perseverant - prone to kick out

Cowardly - leaves ring, getting beat will deliberately get dq'd , attacks from behind

Disciplined - calm, stays in ring

Aggressive - runs at you loves to fight out ring

Loyal - does more tags during match and tags move (make sure every tag partner has that up or main trait if you like realistic tag matches

Prideful/respectful - typical face. Will go for handshake get attacked etc

Also boo and cheer affects personality regardless of traits. Ie make Reigns get boo'd will act a heel. One thing that annoys me.

Also personality traits affect career mode too!

Kevin Owens I made desperate and cowardly.

Main trait is the one that can overshadow loads in cutscenes. Ie if you make prideful 85 but desperate 100 they'll still cheat/attack etc.

In general think who is face and heel now. I put chad gable as aggressive and desperate now.

Also if you like a manager to interfere make sure they're "boo'd" otherwise even if heel or the manager trait still won't interfere

Make all pin combos level 1 too. So the pin bar doesn't change but ai still do the motion and less likely get 123 count

I edited Shinsuke Nakamuras to his old entrance. If you have the light off for the start of his entrance you get the cool silhouette effect he used to have in front of the minitron.

Then for the strobe lighting he used to have when walking down the ramp, I use Nia Jax lighting. Ill try and post a video or something when I get home, but the entrance looks much more epic than his default one.

Thank you for this. This is awesome.

Take everyone's momentum down to 0 to create longer matches.

Took the finsher strength down to 0 so they can kick out more often.

One of my biggest annoyances.

Just press up on the d pad and they kick out automatically. Issue now is not wanting them to and they do as you have full control of them kicking out

Just press up on the d pad and they kick out automatically. Issue now is not wanting them to and they do as you have full control of them kicking out

That's if i'm playing in a match against the AI. When I do my universe mode, I usually have the AI against each other as I set different time limits using the custom match settings.

That's if i'm playing in a match against the AI. When I do my universe mode, I usually have the AI against each other as I set different time limits using the custom match settings.

Ah I see and totally understand now! Yeah that must be frustrating as hell

I turn off Automatic Rope Break and make sure everyone has the Rope Break Ability.

This is a cool idea, I might try this
What does this do?

I assume it would mean youd get no more annoying rope breaks when the computer is barely touching the ropes, and would also get the visual of the Superstar actually reaching up and grabbing the rope or putting their foot on the rope.

I havent tried it yet, but does it work well? Like does the computer put their foot on the bottom rope a lot for rope breaks?

Archived