Dana Brooke

Caws.ws Resident Cowboy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost as dumbass as saying you prefer a lack of character to a crazy character.

Sexist, too.

That's really not what was said...

What was said, is that Dana is specifically less annoying than Fox (because Fox is loud and annoying). There were no general statements made about lack of a character always being better than a crazy character...ever. Very clear example of two specific people.

As about matches, I showed you examples that were decent enough and compared to the Squash Matches she gets booked into "good". If you have a different opinion then so be it.

And again, I didn't ask you to show me a good Dana Brooke match compared to others she had. If all her matches had been duds and one was a 1/4 star match I wouldn't say that one was good.

The fact that you had to type it as "good" says it all, really.

There you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfR73qSWl3w

It was fluid and they made the best out of the like 5 minutes they got.

I must agree with the others though that Alicia is better but that's a given since she has tons of experience that Dana hasn't.

Like I said before, the potential is there she just needs a opportunity to grow.

Almost as dumbass as saying you prefer a lack of character to a crazy character.

Sexist, too.

That's really not what was said...

What was said, is that Dana is specifically less annoying than Fox (because Fox is loud and annoying). There were no general statements made about lack of a character always being better than a crazy character...ever. Very clear example of two specific people.

Exactly. I"d rather have a lack of character than a loud, crazy character.

Liar.

Archived