Project Wrestling Presents: WWE 2K18 Nightmare Frontier Tournament (Final Match Posted)

CROSS-Out

I liked it and indeed I would like to see more of them :)

I

Even though Gary lost, it took a baseball bat and a sledgehammer to do it. I can accept that as he was wearing the crimson mask !. The other one it looked like Erik should have won it if it wasnt for that cm punk submission, BUT oh well. It is what it is and better luck next tournie !

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Round 3 is up, and the final match will be up some time tonight too.

So while the final match is rendering I wanna ask you guys; what did you think of the tournament? Did you enjoy it? Are there any changes you think I should make in the future? And of course, Would any of you be interested in a womens wrestlers variation tournament?

Thanks for doing it. It was a fun tournament and the only thing I think may should change is the pin escape boost. It looked like it gave submission finisher users an edge in some matches. I probably benefited from it some as well but that is the only change I can think of. And yes would welcome a women version as well.

Especially after I was so close to winning this one. That poison mist burns. Congrats MikeM

Round 3 is up, and the final match will be up some time tonight too.

So while the final match is rendering I wanna ask you guys; what did you think of the tournament? Did you enjoy it? Are there any changes you think I should make in the future? And of course, Would any of you be interested in a womens wrestlers variation tournament?

Thanks for doing it. It was a fun tournament and the only thing I think may should change is the pin escape boost. It looked like it gave submission finisher users an edge in some matches. I probably benefited from it some as well but that is the only change I can think of. And yes would welcome a women version as well.

Especially after I was so close to winning this one. That poison mist burns. Congrats MikeM

thanks, took him to the limit though!!

Awesome work GMP, definitely down for more in the future - the arena looks superb by the way.

• 2 weeks later...

If youre planning on doing another tournament Id love to join.

I may do a womens tournament once the new year hits.

Ooooh.

Archived