Project Wrestling Presents: WWE 2K18 Nightmare Frontier Tournament (Final Match Posted)

CROSS-Out

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...I forgot to edited his taunts. Edited them and re-uploaded him with the same tags, or, if you already downloaded him...I uploaded a moveset with the same tags aswell

i had already downloaded him, but I can replace him if need be with the fixed taunts version.

So excited to see how this turns out. I pmed you the logo that was missing. Thanks for spotting that.

Not seeing your PM, which is odd.

Yeah I'll throw my guy in there

Jakub De'Relic

I'll upload him either after work today or sometime tomorrow and post tags then.

Also what are trhe overall restrictions and such? My guys like 89-90.

You're good, thats the attribute range im looking for.

Sofar, what do you think of the CAWS that you have downloaded ?

I think caws.ws loves its dark, brooding caws. :lol:

If this does well, I might consider doing a tournament for women caws.

If the tourney takes off, it'd be cool to snag photos of all the caws and put them in the main post, maybe we could all write up short bios for the characters (who they are, what they're all about, but avoiding crap like "he beat Undertaker 3 times at Mania in my Universe!" lmao)

I thought of that and was considering something like that once I record all the matches. I'll of course be doing editing as needed once they're recorded.

If no more people sign up by tomorrow, i'll start accepting secon caws from people already in the tournament.

Put a (bad) trailer together while I was working on something else, just for the hell of it. Can see it on the original post if you like. Dumb, I know. :lol:

it should show CAWS in action if it's a teaser. Just pick say Enzo or someone for them to beat the hell out of.

I put it together in about 20 minutes while I was working on something else, it was never meant to be a serious teaser.

I'll put together a proper one though if you guys would like, once I record all of the first round matches.

it should show CAWS in action if it's a teaser. Just pick say Enzo or someone for them to beat the hell out of.

Enzo, always Enzo as a punch bag. Unless you use Slater, I'm cool with that.

I'll add him for now then, any chance you could upload him sooner though? The sooner all slots are filled and all caws are downloaded, the sooner I can get recording. :lol:

If it ain't possible though its fine, not a problem.

Archived