#101 WNX

WNX

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,851 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 04 December 2018 - 08:28 PM

Yes they most definitely do count because Channing Tatum can get it, no lie XD. Mike Colter can get it, Morris Chestnut can get it, Idris...

I dont think my phobias are ones I can really get over. As far as creatures go, I'm alot less afraid of those in captivity than in the wild but the fears I currently have, the obscure ones like failure or others having a negative opinion of me like, what am I gonna do, fail on a grand scale on purpose and be like "okay guys, I'm good!" Am I gonna be a douche to everybody, let the world hate me and be like "yup, golden!"? There are some things I won't do not merely because I'm afraid but because they're stupid imo XD.

So in short, no. Actually looking into it a little more I don't think I have any true phobias as they differ a great deal from run-of-the-mill fears so double no

Have you ever eaten something alive? And I swear fo Jeezus nobody better say "pussy" lmao

#102 Motown Hero

Motown Hero

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,389 posts

Posted 04 December 2018 - 09:38 PM

Nope. Never entertained the thought.

Have you ever tried ghost pepper wings?

#103 WNX

WNX

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,851 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 05 December 2018 - 01:42 AM

No and I have no intention on injuring myself with chicken. I love it too much.

Have you ever triggered the destruction of a friendship, whether it was your own or between some other people?