Have You Ever_____?

Senex Beast

Yes they most definitely do count because Channing Tatum can get it, no lie XD. Mike Colter can get it, Morris Chestnut can get it, Idris...

I dont think my phobias are ones I can really get over. As far as creatures go, I'm alot less afraid of those in captivity than in the wild but the fears I currently have, the obscure ones like failure or others having a negative opinion of me like, what am I gonna do, fail on a grand scale on purpose and be like "okay guys, I'm good!" Am I gonna be a douche to everybody, let the world hate me and be like "yup, golden!"? There are some things I won't do not merely because I'm afraid but because they're stupid imo XD.

So in short, no. Actually looking into it a little more I don't think I have any true phobias as they differ a great deal from run-of-the-mill fears so double no

Have you ever eaten something alive? And I swear fo Jeezus nobody better say "pussy" lmao

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No and I have no intention on injuring myself with chicken. I love it too much.

Have you ever triggered the destruction of a friendship, whether it was your own or between some other people?

Archived