PS4 Custom Arenas

RatedDXLegend

Back at creating custom arenas. Currently I'm working on NXT and NJPW arenas as part of my WWE Universe. Some already have shows created. Take a look and let me know what you think.

NXT Japan Supershow III:(Seeing that NXT already has a WCW PPV, I decided to bring this back.)

oHBblTv.jpg

ZaRofpd.jpg

NXT Japan Supershow II

QOJp2lm.jpg

NXT Japan Supershow I

P1oDcgf.jpg

NXT Takeover: War Games

SeziDLz.jpg

NJPW Apocalypse: (currently still working on this one. This was orignally planned to be a cross NXT Takeover event. But, I decided to scrap that idea. Dammit, I spelled apocalypse wrong on the titantron)

gvgoxXD.jpg

Smackdown Live Presents: Bash At The Beach

Uo8lOdn.jpg

diuyJMJ.jpg

Thanks man! Yeah Ill be doing some custom work with NJPW. I need them for my Universe. I just woke Im about to get started on some more arenas and creating shows for arenas that do not have one. The arenas and shows will be uploaded before the end of the day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That bash at the beach stage is really good!

Thanks Hov!

BATB is very cool. I'd just change the orange ropes/red turnbuckle combo. Orange and red don't go so well together! Other than that, fantastic.

haha that's cool man, thanks. Would be good to see the update!

Ill reupload it here once I get home man.

Custom Tribute to The Troops arena. Will be uploaded after I'm done completing the show to go with the arena.

uW0LQuI.jpg

m39SoxD.jpgFor some reason after changing the setting to daytime, after I exit create an arena and go back in the show automatically switches to night time even though that's not what I picked. Do the times of day change with outside arenas? :huh:

New custom arenas. I haven't uploaded them on CC as of yet because I'm still working on the shows for the arenas. The arenas are: WWE (RAW) Halloween Havoc, WWE (Smackdown Live) Clash Of Champions 2018 and NXT Take Over Brooklyn 4.

GvjHApq.jpg

cCMRSwB.jpg

2JqTaVY.jpg

BE9f0ab.jpg

jglZUKB.jpg(I'll be making a change to ramp. Didn't realize that I had a custom ramp logo sitting in all of my other logos)

NTO3AR4.jpg

Archived