Twitter Ban?

NickBreaker!

Hi folks,

I think I was blocked from the caws.ws Twitter a few years ago over some beef between a mod here and someone else in the nco (group of cawers who worked on projects together).

Could we maybe lift the block please? I feel like some of your audience may enjoy my content, and it would be great to tag you guys when I have a decent upload.

Honestly you might as well not bother. The CAWs Twitter hasn't had any sort of activity since January.

If he does have a decent amount of subscribers, it might get activity to the forums I guess. People would check out his tweet see "Caws.ws" and visit perhaps.

OP would need to share his Twitter if he wants to be banned though lmao

The way they set the Twitter account up is super annoying and frustrating to get on sometimes as its linked to certain devices meaning I can't sign on to it using newer purchases like phones and tablets, and have to bust out a 5 year old phone, that is hidden away and never to be seen - or use an actual laptop - which I've not done in 4 years. So, that side of social media isn't going to be booming so you're honestly not missing much.

Archived