Your Favourite Feature Added with 2k18?

PopUpPowerPost

So much negativity thought I'd add some positivity.

Universe Mode is *censored*ing greatly improved (haven't used on custom arenas yet). The individual type run ins are brilliant (aswell as the generic variety for others).

My favourite is stopping the pin just by pressing up, and they kick out in a natural way. My biggest gripe with this game in terms of immersion/role play and a quality feature to add for us role play folk.

I have a few. But first I'll second the pin stoppage. It's a great option to have. Universe is also much better this year like you've mentioned.

I also love that we can make female wrestlers heavyweights now and can give them the immovable object ability. 95% of the time I play as the CAWs that my fiance and I make and they're all female. I have quite a few monster heels on the roster and seeing them get tossed around easily and reversing moves with a hurricarana really took me out of the immersion.

Another one of my favorite features is the create a video. I'm really enjoying the free cam. I find that half the time I play I'm just making videos for my CAWs' titantrons or highlight videos for Universe.

You guys realize he's being sarcastic right? He got in trouble for flamebaiting people that didn't hate 2K so he's doing the opposite now.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious what he's doing. It's just as annoying as him being upfront about his flamebaiting.

But staying on topic, I forgot to mention the lift & carry system is something I've really been enjoying this year too.

For me it's a toss up between "emboss" and the "carbon fibre" as a material. It's just enhanced making caws, no end.

Gameplay wise, it has to be match editor being back, and the 8 man ability.

match creator all the way, i hated the restricted match types we had in 2K15 - 17. the fact that you can save them as your own matches too is just the icing on the cake. i just wish it didn't have the little restrictions it does have, like why the f*ck can we not have eliminations in HIAC? :mad:

I love the match creator and 8-man tags but honestly my favourite new feature is the squash match. Crushing jobbers with Braun is so satisfying and squashing Warrior as Goldberg might be the most fun i've had with this game, although I haven't had a squash trigger for a while now.

I like a lot of the improvements made to Universe mode.

I love some of the improvements made to CAW mode, two of the female CAWs I made this year were damn near impossible to make last year.

Custom matches is pretty cool, I just really started utilizing it last week.

Archived