Can't log in to my old account.

MikeM24

Hi Mods,

My computer has just been stripped and re-formatted, and I can't access my old account (MikeM) as the login screen does not recognise the user name or the e-mail account.

I've had to open a new account in order to post this - I've also replied to the "setup" e-mail but I can PM my e-mail details on request.

Thanks.

Are you logging in under the name (without quotes) "DaShowstoppa"? MikeM is your display name. DaShowstoppa is your username.

Just like how my username isn't Faster Than Light. It's the first name I had when I joined the site that I have to log in with.

Then again, this may not be helpful if you can't remember your password.

Are you logging in under the name (without quotes) "DaShowstoppa"? MikeM is your display name. DaShowstoppa is your username.

Just like how my username isn't Faster Than Light. It's the first name I had when I joined the site that I have to log in with.

Ah, didn't try that. Thanks I'll give it a shot.

Yeah, that was it - thanks. :dance::cool:

Archived