Do you want spoilers in the WWE Show Discussion topic?

Ernez

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to talk about spoilers in the WWE Show Discussion topic?

• Yes, but with spoiler tags.
    • Yes, and without spoiler tags.
    • No
    • Other (Explain)

If the show hasnt aired yet, then yeah put it on spoiler tags (or use the Spoilers forum, I assume thats what its there for).

But this whole 7 day rule thing or whatever it is, where shows cant be talked about until 7(?) days after they air... That seems stupid. As soon as a show airs we should be able to talk about it freely anywhere on the forum. If you havent watched this weeks RAW, and you go on a wrestling forum, then its your fault for spoiling it for yourself.

Aired spoilers are fine in the topic IMO, that's sorta the point.

I don't want unaired spoilers in there, even with tags it gets confusing because sometimes people use those for photos, and sometimes you open it and find out the next 4 months of booking for someone, and they don't say what's in them like 80% of the time.

This

Aired spoilers are fine in the topic IMO, that's sorta the point.

I don't want unaired spoilers in there, even with tags it gets confusing because sometimes people use those for photos, and sometimes you open it and find out the next 4 months of booking for someone, and they don't say what's in them like 80% of the time.

This

Thats why labelling the tag is so important and should be reiterated as an official rule.

I think it should be ok as long as Spoiler tags are used so only people that are interested in them can read them, while the People that don't wanna get spoiled are not forced to read them. :)

Why are people checking the show thread before a show? people knew that it's in the UK so would be pre taped and that the thread is about shows. What did they expect when they opened the thread? it was their own fault

Because we want to talk about more than one show, obviously. By your logic we can only talk about the upcoming taped show, but where else can we talk about RAW that just happened or WWE shows in general?

You wanna talk about a taped show? Spoiler tags or spoiler board. Those of us who do not frequent WWE on social media shouldnt be subjected to their own spoilers.

Also more than one person posts the same report every single time and its always the same person.. Combine that with people using vague spoilers without actually using tags, its incredibly annoying. If it has aired then fair game. If it hasnt then use tags and label the tags. Even if WWE announce it on their twitter. Not everyone uses twitter.

If the show has been aired (or is currently being aired), or has been announced (i.e. Facebook, WWE website, Twitter, etc.) then yeah, it should be fair game, but other than that, spoiler tags should be used, along with stating whats inside the spoiler tags.

Kind of an out of field suggestion but how about making a pinned topic devoted to spoilers? Remove the spoiler board and add a topic where people are free to post whatever they want to, without spoiler tags, and its open discussion. Whether its results, future plans etc. That way no one can bitch because they know what theyll see if they go into that topic.

Kind of an out of field suggestion but how about making a pinned topic devoted to spoilers? Remove the spoiler board and add a topic where people are free to post whatever they want to, without spoiler tags, and its open discussion. Whether its results, future plans etc. That way no one can bitch because they know what theyll see if they go into that topic.

We have tried this in the past, and we had some problems with it.

A lot of members were confused and started talking about spoilers in every topic instead of that one. Also the spoiler chat became more of a WWE show chat than the WWE show chat lol

The point is for me, I don't watch the WWE live now because I have other commitments, meaning that I might not get to watch Raw until Wednesday evening some weeks, but I want to discuss the PPV I caught up with on Monday. I don't think it's too much to ask for for maybe a 48hour spoiler rule rather than a five day one - which I think is a tiny bit excessive.

Archived