185 replies to this topic

#21 Monkey D. Jiggy

Monkey D. Jiggy

Appie

• Members
  • 22,030 posts
  • Twitter: @Jackel_Ramzilla

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:42 PM

I was hoping for Omega vs. Ibushi. Oh well.

#22 aono55

aono55

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,447 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:44 PM

Very strange and very interesting for sure. 

Jericho is past his prime, and would definetly be a dream match if he was younger. But I really don't doubt they are capable of puting on a 5 star classic. Will they? I guess it remains to be seen. 

And strange as in... this came out of the *censored*ing blue. But yeah, Jericho is a WWE guy and a professional. He can be a critic of them, an objective one too, but I don't believe he will have some heat or whatever. 

@ Creep about that getting Y2J to NJPW instead. Well it can go either way, and he can be a mediator of sorts to Omega. 

But as some people pointed out, it really feels also like he wants to do something in Japan. It is a part of his career that he never forgot and he is a big fan of Japan wrestling (and in general). So it has to be a cool thing for him to go back to that ina way and try some stuff since he is pretty close to retirement. But it's hard to doubt that his final match won't be in a WWE ring. 

#23 Willows Way

Willows Way

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 29,072 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:06 PM

Im so glad this is happening on a New Japan show. Without a doubt we will see the best match these two can put on. WWE would hinder the shit out of both of them.

#24 Farfanoogin

Farfanoogin

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 18,276 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:19 PM

Maybe if Jericho was in his prime

Would help if you quoted the post you were referring too. Otherwise what you are saying right now literally doesnt mean anything and is nonsense.

No I wasn't quoting anyone Jericho is way too past his prime for this match to be any good

#25 aono55

aono55

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,447 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:25 PM

Would help if you quoted the post you were referring too. Otherwise what you are saying right now literally doesnt mean anything and is nonsense.

No I wasn't quoting anyone Jericho is way too past his prime for this match to be any good

You're right. It will probably be just trash. Omega is overrated and Jericho is Goldberg. 

#26 G.M.P

G.M.P

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 19,669 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:25 PM

Welp, need a change of pants now.

#27 Respect The Beard

Respect The Beard

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 18,813 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:30 PM

Still waiting for you to confirm if were friends or not, Austin.

And Ill def be checking out this match.

#28 Willows Way

Willows Way

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 29,072 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:42 PM

Lmao "any good" my god your delusional. You act like Jericho is Hogan or some shit. He can still go just not like he used to & Omega is one of the BITW. It will still at the very least be a good match. *censored*s sake.

#29 G.M.P

G.M.P

• Members
  • 19,669 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:55 PM

You know, even when everything you type is stupid as hell, this still manages to stand out. Pull your head out.

#30 Farfanoogin

Farfanoogin

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 18,276 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:00 PM

Not really don't want to trigger anyone but Jericho is almost 50 years old it won't be a highly physical match because he doesn't want to risk being hurt so it's not going to be very stiff plus he's not going to win that's obvious this match is going to be overly hype and it won't live up to it

Edited by AustinFan., 05 November 2017 - 09:00 PM.

#31 G.M.P

G.M.P

• Members
  • 19,669 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:12 PM

Not really don't want to trigger anyone but Jericho is almost 50 years old it won't be a highly physical match because he doesn't want to risk being hurt so it's not going to be very stiff plus he's not going to win that's obvious this match is going to be overly hype and it won't live up to it

First off, he doesn't want to get hurt? Well other than that being obvious for everyone on the bloody planet, please let me know how exactly you've managed to read his thoughts.

Second, you haven't seen the match yet so stop with the whole "it won't live up to it" stuff. Whether it does or not, that's not a call you make until the match has, you know... happened.

Finally, what in the hell has you thinking that Jericho can't still go in the ring? He may have slowed down compared to his prime but his matches in WWE are still fairly good considering WWEs tendency to rush through them to get to other matches, and you know very well that Jericho and Omega will be going over their match a lot, probably for weeks, before Wrestle Kingdom.

Finally, you seem to be underestimating Omegas ability to make something look good while working with his opponents weaknesses.

#32 Willows Way

Willows Way

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 29,072 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:13 PM

Doesnt mean it wont still be good. Anyone whos expecting a MOTY may be dissapointed yes but to say it wont be any good is just plain wrong.

#33 Original People's Champion

Original People's Champion

Smackdown vs Raw 2006 Fanatic

• Members
  • 9,986 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DaArtist1239 (PS4)

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:21 PM

I can only really not live up to your expectations if said expectations from you are aimed to high. Yes he's older but he's maintained himself in pretty good shape and has shown in this past run with WWE that he can still go in the ring so this match should be just as entertaining as usual. So what if he doesn't win? He doesn't need it. 

#34 Respect The Beard

Respect The Beard

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 18,813 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:07 PM

You folks are being worked.

#35 St★rstruck

St★rstruck

Sicker than your average.

• Members
  • 22,062 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:27 PM

I'm hyped for the showdown, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the match isn't anything to truly rave about. Considering the fact that this is in NJPW and not under the WWE umbrella, I'm expecting more from Jericho in this match than what we've seen over the years. He's likely to go all out.

Edited by St★rstruck, 05 November 2017 - 10:28 PM.

#36 Counting Lights

Counting Lights

I'll Watch With Wonder, As You Go Under, Words To The Unwise

• Members
  • 15,780 posts
  • Gamertag: None
  • SEN (PS3): GreendaleDragonS
  • Twitter: @TheeJakubDulak

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:55 PM

Im so glad this is happening on a New Japan show. Without a doubt we will see the best match these two can put on. WWE would hinder the Jinder out of both of them.

Fixed

#37 Respect The Beard

Respect The Beard

Hall of Famer

• V.I.P
  • 18,813 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:57 PM

Jinder VS Okada is a dream match imo

Edited by Respect The Beard, 05 November 2017 - 10:57 PM.

#38 Willows Way

Willows Way

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 29,072 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:00 PM

Lmao yeah in Jinders mind maybe.

#39 aono55

aono55

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,447 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:08 PM

and billion of Indians who all watch WWE of course. 

#40 Creep.

Creep.

Big Red

• Members
  • 34,120 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:18 PM

New Jinder Pro Wrestling.