WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

Are you #TeamBeard or #TeamCreep?

Use the hashtags to cast your votes on Twitter.

Voting ends when Cesaro wins a world title.

Ah so it's rhetorical then.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I'm not nuts, they updated Asuka's theme right? Sounded like someone new singing the lyrics last night, even the intro is kinda botched up cause I guess they kept the intro from the old one lol.

Also, I'm not nuts, they updated Asuka's theme right? Sounded like someone new singing the lyrics last night, even the intro is kinda botched up cause I guess they kept the intro from the old one lol.

Still trying to figure this out. Idk if it was a issue with the sound or they updated her theme but the vocals were super clear. I dont mind it but it was just weird and noticable.

they made it worse

I think it's the same exact lyrics. It seems as if the pitch and tone of the vocals are a bit louder, for sure - it definitely doesn't sound as distorted like they once were.

And that's the problem, tbh...

The original version sounded kind of mysterious...like it was being sung through some sort of electronic voicebox or something. It had a dystopian, sci-fi kind of feel to it. Now it just sounds like someone's shitty garage band.

I think it's the same exact lyrics. It seems as if the pitch and tone of the vocals are a bit louder, for sure - it definitely doesn't sound as distorted like they once were.

And that's the problem, tbh...

The original version sounded kind of mysterious...like it was being sung through some sort of electronic voicebox or something. It had a dystopian, sci-fi kind of feel to it. Now it just sounds like someone's shitty garage band.

It kinda sounded like how Muse or Kasabian do their vocals. Now youre right, it sounds like Downstait or some other garage band.

When's Shane gonna turn heel and who's gonna be his golden boy? Randy probably lol.

I guess Bryan could turn heel instead, but it's easier to get people to boo a McMahon than a GOAT lol.

Archived