WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besides the kayfabe killing, the thing that's bothering me the most is Triple H wearing black wrist tape. It just does not look right on him.

I agree. Though it wouldnt bother us if he started rocking it from the start. But its an unnecessary change.

Nevermind the pointless segments of Styles beating the Singh brothers... but is it why they are not disclosing when excatly is AJ Styles getting the title shot because it might happen in the Survivor Series week? Which would mean there is basicly zero chance of him winning. So they are trying to minimise that effect.

I thought about how we've been saying Jinder could hold the title until mania for Cena or whatever... but I don't know if that's even possible, since if he beats AJ... he won't have a babyface to compete with...

The only thing interesting about all this is the only thing nobody is saying on the programm... WHEN is he getting his title shot? Because that can dramiticly influence the "story"... if you can call it that.

EDIT: oh I just realised he was never named the #1 contender... which explains things. But interesting how the GM and the comissoner rarely got involved in Jinder stuff, even though he always cheated.

Jinders feud writting is some of the most lazy writting I've seen for a world champion for a long ass time. If anyone is writting at all. Because sometimes it really does feel like they "have nothing" for the WWE champion, or are actually forgetting about him.

The concept of honorary Shield members just proves that they have no *censored*ing clue what they're doing. You can really see just how thin that veil is. Bring back the Shield to sell tickets and excite the kiddos. But, wait...there's a problem, and Roman is gone now. No worries...just make the Shield look strong by having random people (with no reason to give a shit about the Shield) join up with them...

What an unpredictable matchup!!! Wonder who'll win??

For real...

Only hope is that they had a last minute change of heart and realized that AJ vs Lesnar would be a much better match. Maybe they want to write it like Jinder asked for this match with Lesnar, but couldn't even make it that far. I won't completely dismiss the title match, but it's about 99% likely that Jinder wins.

What an unpredictable matchup!!! Wonder who'll win??

For real...

Only hope is that they had a last minute change of heart and realized that AJ vs Lesnar would be a much better match. Maybe they want to write it like Jinder asked for this match with Lesnar, but couldn't even make it that far. I won't completely dismiss the title match, but it's about 99% likely that Jinder wins.

I think it's more likely that AJ wins it and loses it the next week for that 'lol swerved you guyz' than that, unfortunately.

Yeah, they definetely said Rusev had to beat AJ to join Team SmackDown Live. Not the first time they've snubbed Rusev lol.

Personally, I can see AJ winning and dropping it back right after SS before the India tour.

Rusev fired confirmed.

Or... Jinder suspended? I have a sneaking suspicion he might be taking some stuff, what do you fellas think?

Honestly one can only hope they've realised the Jinder project is a failure. India network numbers aren't up and who knows if Jinder as champ would make any kind of difference in the house shows there.

Archived