WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mickie being a legend is enough to say she should be on the team. These kind of teams need variety.

Fair enough. It would be nice to see Mickie make the team, and extend her streak at Survivor Series.

*scratch that. Bayley just won...

Forgot to mention, I was at "WWE Night" at last week's Devils hockey game to promote this SD here next month. Super weird, Daniel Bryan was here (replacing Edge, who's currently filming something) giving away as many free tickets as he can to super easy questions. Devils came out to the SD theme. More free tickets were being shot out the T-Shirt cannon. The replay graphic was a WWE title with Devils sideplates. They had Enzo on the tron hyping up the crowd. Random Flair promo package played, including the Wooo off with Jay Lethal from TNA. There was a mini-WM Axxess set with the Flair statue, Taker's casket and urn, New Day's ice cream cart. They really went all out for this, I legit just thought it was WWE Night cause Daniel Bryan was there. :lol:

Apparently Cena vs. Joe is happening at an MSG live event next month. Damn, was hoping this would happen at Mania.

Shit, SS is 4 hours long, right? I forgot. :lol:

As long as Joe kills him, I dont care where it happens

Archived