WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get me wrong, Y2J/Omega was simply amazing but 5 stars?cmon now... do you honestly believe it was better than taker/hbk,dunne/bate,nakamura/zayn, aj/cena etc etc.... Meltzer is sooooooo biased when it comes to Japan Wrestling... don't get me wrong WK 12 was amazing,i watched every match but don't tell me that Meltzer isn't biased

Imo the Main event was better, i would give jericho/omrga 3.5/4 stars, which some might think it's too low which is a shame since imo 3 stars match is supposed to be a damn good match

Mathematically no. The scale as seen before has gone to 6 stars, so 3 stars would be average. 4 stars good, 5 stars great and 6 stars excellent.

Imo the Main event was better, i would give jericho/omrga 3.5/4 stars, which some might think it's too low which is a shame since imo 3 stars match is supposed to be a damn good match

Before the scale shift, 3 was good, 4 was excellent and 5 was amazing. Maybe on your own scale 3.5 is a "damn good match" but not on Dave's scale. Which is what you're referring to.

Archived