What Do You Think of Them 6.0

Crazy.

You don't remember when we used to talk Supercards together, Scripted? :(

AustinFan isn't such a horrible poster, I just see him as a troll who likes to have fun. And he actually consistently succeeds in trolling.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AustinFan isn't such a horrible poster, I just see him as a troll who likes to have fun. And he actually consistently succeeds in trolling.

I thought that was you, but didnt want to get you mixed up with someone else, like I already did haha

I greatly enjoyed our conversations in SuperCard bud!

No he doesnt lmao. Maybe he succeeds in trolling you.

Also are me and Crack that similar? :lol:

Post wise, yall are different, but name wise, super similar

I sometimes get Scorpion mixed up with Scripted. Anyway So guys last night this dude hit me up on Facebook. He asked me if I had any weed I could sell to him. I hadn't talked to this guy in 2 years, but what happened was he said he had gas money for us too so me and a buddy decided fine we'll do it. We had to drive like thirty miles and when we get to his place he is standing on the porch, I was in an F-150 and I told him "yo come here". He was like hold up and went into the house. He came out empty handed thirty seconds later and told me to come in real quick. Right there I should have turned the truck around and left but I figured he had a scale and wanted to make sure it weighed out right. I end up going in and I was in there for 10-15 seconds. As soon as I pull the weed out of my pocket (a quarter ounce) the dude coughed. Immediately this guy with a red bandanna over the bottom half of his face and sunglasses on with a beanie on comes out with a rifle. He told me to take everything out my pockets, (20 dollars, glass bowl, and my ID) I listened obviously and put everything on a couch near me. He walked closer and stuck the gun to my chest. And was yelling at me where's the weed and shit, but it was on the table near me already. I became hysterical and kept repeating "Come on man, please man". They told me to get the *censored* out and "don't think about calling the cops".

I ran outside and got in the truck my friend starts the truck and we dipped out, I told him everything and he was just glad I was okay. But I figured since it was the most scary situation of my life that I should share it. I almost got *censored*ing killed over some weed.

Right, since I only did Crazy, thought Id fill it put for everyone else I knew. If I havent mentioned you here its because A: I have no opinion of you or B: its not very positive, Ill leave it up to your interpretations as to ehich one it is... ;)

King RyderFan: *censored*ing amazing guy, one of the best posters here, plus, hes pretty good looking too.

AlterNation: Good poster

MopOfVirtue: Cant say Ive spoken to you much

Faster Than Light: Much improved since you first came here

Vinsmoker: I think the only person here who shares my sense of humour and tries to work with my jokes rather than attempt to kill and ruin them, appreciate that.

Jeb: Ryder > Cesaro. :P Seriously though, you seem like a cool guy, plus you make awesome attires in the WWE games.

Muur: Cool guy, do make some weird assumptions sometimes in the WWE games section.

Respect The Beard: Bit of a shit stirrer, apart from that you seem pretty cool.

M3J: Cool guy, though I dont see you much in the WWE section anymore, sad.

Oldsie: I rarely see you around anymore, that is really depressing, youre one of the nicest people here. :(

Ziggy*: No problems with him, just needs to stop with the disturbing pics in the WWE section, Ive lost track of how many times youve made me jump. :lol:

FulGore: Never really spoken to you

sam the d00d: Same for you, though thats mainly because we mainly hang out in seperate sections, you seem like a cool guy though

G.M.P: If there is one person that stops me going on a really long rant cursing everyone and everything out in the WWE games section, its you. Easily my favourite member here.

Creep.: Im 50/50 with you, sometimes youre cool, sometimes you come across as a dick and a hypocrite.

Aqfitz: Never really spoken to you, though you do some awesome graphics work.

Bdon: I like that you stick to your guns and dont just go with the popular opinion.

Lyriqz: Havent seen you round much recently, sad.

Monkey D. Jiggy: One of the best members here, pretty funny and knows his stuff.

Counting Lights: Great guy, awesome to see another fan of the lower card, plus I enjoy watching your Universe mode on YouTube

MikeM: Nice guy, but you do let your emotions cloud your judgement, especially when it comes to The Club and Lewis Hamilton.

Willows Way: What I said applies to MikeM applies to you too, except for Lesnar, Jinder and Miz instead.

Fight Me.: One of nicest members here, I never see you get into confrontations or arguments here, plus, you know so much odd trivia its ridiculous.

Right, since I only did Crazy, thought Id fill it put for everyone else I knew. If I havent mentioned you here its because A: I have no opinion of you or B: its not very positive, Ill leave it up to your interpretations as to ehich one it is... ;)

King RyderFan: *censored*ing amazing guy, one of the best posters here, plus, hes pretty good looking too.

AlterNation: Good poster

MopOfVirtue: Cant say Ive spoken to you much

Faster Than Light: Much improved since you first came here

Vinsmoker: I think the only person here who shares my sense of humour and tries to work with my jokes rather than attempt to kill and ruin them, appreciate that.

Jeb: Ryder > Cesaro. :P Seriously though, you seem like a cool guy, plus you make awesome attires in the WWE games.

Muur: Cool guy, do make some weird assumptions sometimes in the WWE games section.

Respect The Beard: Bit of a shit stirrer, apart from that you seem pretty cool.

M3J: Cool guy, though I dont see you much in the WWE section anymore, sad.

Oldsie: I rarely see you around anymore, that is really depressing, youre one of the nicest people here. :(

Ziggy*: No problems with him, just needs to stop with the disturbing pics in the WWE section, Ive lost track of how many times youve made me jump. :lol:

FulGore: Never really spoken to you

sam the d00d: Same for you, though thats mainly because we mainly hang out in seperate sections, you seem like a cool guy though

G.M.P: If there is one person that stops me going on a really long rant cursing everyone and everything out in the WWE games section, its you. Easily my favourite member here.

Creep.: Im 50/50 with you, sometimes youre cool, sometimes you come across as a dick and a hypocrite.

Aqfitz: Never really spoken to you, though you do some awesome graphics work.

Bdon: I like that you stick to your guns and dont just go with the popular opinion.

Lyriqz: Havent seen you round much recently, sad.

Monkey D. Jiggy: One of the best members here, pretty funny and knows his stuff.

Counting Lights: Great guy, awesome to see another fan of the lower card, plus I enjoy watching your Universe mode on YouTube

MikeM: Nice guy, but you do let your emotions cloud your judgement, especially when it comes to The Club and Lewis Hamilton.

Willows Way: What I said applies to MikeM applies to you too, except for Lesnar, Jinder and Miz instead.

Fight Me.: One of nicest members here, I never see you get into confrontations or arguments here, plus, you know so much odd trivia its ridiculous.

:D sorry

How does he succeed in trolling me when I'm probably one of the very few who never gets mad or annoyed at Austin?

I thought that was you, but didnt want to get you mixed up with someone else, like I already did haha

Same! Our convovs were actually one of the very few things that kept me playing even when the game was pissing me off.

How does he succeed in trolling me when I'm probably one of the very few who never gets mad or annoyed at Austin?

Same! Our convovs were actually one of the very few things that kept me playing even when the game was pissing me off.

Glad I could help you out! Im struggling to play myself, right now. I was hyped for S4, but its already died down. Not sure how much longer I can play it.

• 3 weeks later...

Slapped my name on here a while back, finally have some time to fill this thing out! A couple names I didn't recognize, a couple I did but just had squat to say.

• Crazy - Super chill, good posts
  • King RyderFan - A bit of an instigator at times, but I've got no beef with ya. We actually share a similar taste in wrestlers, and both have our low card favorites we'll defend til the end..
  • AlterNation - N/A
  • MopOfVirtue - N/A
  • Faster Than Light - You hate Wade, so I hate you. (Kidding, obv)
  • Vinsmoker - N/A
  • Jeb - Chill mod, great custom attire maker
  • Muur - N/A
  • Respect The Beard - I have a beard, you respect beards, we get along. I don't think we've ever had a discussion that wasn't chill and respectful
  • M3J - When I was younger I thought your avatar was Jason Segel for like a day, so to this day when I see you in my head I think "Oh hey, fake Jason Segel!"
  • AustinFan - I both love and hate your posts simultaneously. Glad you're on the forum.
  • Oldsie - Nothing much to say, but nothing bad either
  • Ziggy* - Been around a while, always enjoy their posts
  • FulGore - N/A
  • sam the d00d - N/A
  • G.M.P - Totally rigged that CAW tournament against me
  • Creep. - Good dude, very blunt and unapologetic, but glad to have him around
  • KingKhan18 - N/A
  • God of Lightning - N/A
  • Aqfitz - Can't hate a fellow Ascension fan
  • JAGGED - FFS I feel like I should have something but don't
  • Bdon - You had the Goldberg avi for a while, right? You seem like a nice fella,even if you are a Goldberg fan lol
  • justsomeNUGGET - N/A
  • Lyriqz - It's like, I know you've been around for a while, and we've posted in the same topics, but I got nothing
  • Monkey D. Jiggy - Pretty cool, comes of as pretty sassy sometimes (meant as a good thing)
  • WNX - N/A
  • Crackalicious - N/A
  • St?rstruck - Good guy, genuinely enjoy your posts and your, as Willow put it, new "Dad" character
  • ArmVD - N/A
  • Chips. - N/A
  • Lunchbox - N/A
  • Emrys - N/A
  • Counting Lights - This place wouldn't last a day without him
  • MikeM - At times your posts get a little too stereotypically smarky for me
  • Willows Way - Great guy, though your Miz hate triggers me to no end lmao
  • Fight Me. - It's fitting his avatar is Sami Zayn, he comes across as a similar personality to face Sami

Archived