If WWE Superstars were English Premier League teams

HeLLBlaZer#14

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rusev would be Pompey because theyre the only team I know and I like Rusev.

Both are also jobbers, since Pompey were in the 4th division for a few years until this current season and Rusev hasn't won a feud in like 4 years

Wow that is incredibly interesting. :)

Both are also jobbers, since Pompey were in the 4th division for a few years until this current season and Rusev hasn't won a feud in like 4 years

No need to be facetious. You're the one who posted in this thread with your comparison without knowing what you're talking about.

If I want into a thread comparing metal bands to WWE superstars and was like "Roman Reigns is like _____ cuz they're shit and the only one I know" you'd call me out too.

Man City are nowhere near disliked as much as UTD, Pool, Chelsea and Spurs (if you come from London or areas near by).

yeah but Spurs and Liverpool are just irrelevant (which Reigns isn't) and I used the United comparison with Lesnar. I suppose Chelsea's a good shout. Reigns is definitely comparable to them.

No need to be facetious. You're the one who posted in this thread with your comparison without knowing what you're talking about.

If I want into a thread comparing metal bands to WWE superstars and was like "Roman Reigns is like _____ cuz they're shit and the only one I know" you'd call me out too.

I thought youd be able to recognise the obvious humour post, I guess not. I forgot we had to be serious all the time. Take a breather mate.

I thought youd be able to recognise the obvious humour post, I guess not. I forgot we had to be serious all the time. Take a breather mate.

Serious comments are on topic. Joke comments aren't. Something you're good at doing - taking topics off topic.

Man City are nowhere near disliked as much as UTD, Pool, Chelsea and Spurs (if you come from London or areas near by).

yeah but Spurs and Liverpool are just irrelevant (which Reigns isn't) and I used the United comparison with Lesnar. I suppose Chelsea's a good shout. Reigns is definitely comparable to them.

I wouldn't say a team that has finished higher than City and UTD for the past 2-3 seasons is irrelevant.

Reigns is also pretty United-like tbh.

Shit load of Indian bandwagon fans.

*Censored*, is that racist? Meh, it's true.

• 2 weeks later...

Reigns is more City - Chelsea were already good without Abramovich, and were in the top four. City were basically plucked out of the mid to lower table and pushed to the moon.

Yeah but the Shield were main eventers and were unbeaten for years

That's a fair point, but according to CM Punk, Reigns wasn't initially in the plan - WWE made the call to put him in. (I think Punk suggested Ohno)

We'd have to see how Jinder will do now they seem to have given up on him

Jinder would be better as Leicester. Started in Asia and were jobbers (League One) then ended up winning the title out of no where then went back to jobbers

I wish City would go back to the Championship where they belong. People talk about United spending - but at least we earned that money through success and clever business - like a club should.

City are merely the classless neighbours who won the lottery, nothing more. To me, anyway.

They are going to be well deserving champions though.

It's December, we shall see.

True but unless we go on a mad 13 game winning streak like last year i don't see who stops them. I don't think Jose will win enough of the big games or be adventurous enough. Never know with Spurs either but i don't see it.

The game at OT with City next month will be very interesting. That will be a big telling point.

They'll lose when it's not expected. The Premier League is full of freak results. Christmas will tell us a hell of a lot. As for the City match, Jose will have a plan to nullify them.

Archived