WWE Superstar Releases Discussion

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emma could've been more, but they don't take women's wrestling as serious as they say they do.

Darren had his MAGA-period. Peaked in Nexus and got kicked out of that early. Surprised he lasted as long as he did. Cool that they waited until he was fit before he was released. Hope he finds his way.

Summer is basically into modelling anyway and never really had anything going for her, so again, surprised it didn't happen sooner.

The only surprising release is Emma...and it's not even surprising from a WWE standpoint. It's surprising from a fan perspective, because she was so damn good. But the writing has always been on the wall with her, tbh. Summer absolutely had no reason to be around this long. She was a relic from the bygone "divas" era. Alicia Fox should be released next.

Sad to see all three of them go. Summer and Emma were never given a fair crack at the whip, and Make Darren Young Great Again was actually pretty fun until they killled it.

Why is everything "they killed it" with you? They didn't kill "make Darren great again"...it died out on its own, because it was never going to be a longterm thing.

Exaggeration much? They killed it by having Titus ruin the joke of the gimmick asking how Darren could be great again if he wasn't great to begin with. Young's injury didn't help either.

Over dramatic much??!??

RELEASE NIA ALREADY

This.

All of the useless talents remain safe...and a top-tier talent like Emma gets dropped after an amazing match with Asuka. Smh. Wonder how Asuka feels about this. She had a perfect main roster debut, and it was thanks to Emma. I'd be pretty pissed if I was her.

Archived