WWE Superstar Releases Discussion

Guest Fight Me.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emma? *Censored* THIS COMPANY. Seriously *Censored* them for not treating her right and keeping her. But they continue to keep Tamina, Alicia Fox and etc. Darren I dont really feel anyway about. And Summer Im also one of the few Summer fans on here. But she couldve been used perfectly! Throw the whole *censored*ing company away. Nope, thats extreme. Throw those old ass morons in the back who dont know how to write a consistent show or book people properly.

Emma's came from no where after that mini push. They even had her looking strong against Asuka

Forgot Summer existed

Darren is a minor surprise I guess but we haven't seen him in a while (injury I think?)

So that's Aries, Neville AND Emma they've lost so far this year.

Shambles of a company.

I'm sure some genius over there has already come up with the idea of making Nia Jax the Women's Champion asap so she's not the next.

Shambles because they lost 3 low/mid-carders? You know they just reported their highest revenue figures in history, right?

It's a job in an industry - it may not be for everyone. In any industry, you may get the opportunity to work for the biggest company in the world, you may be an independent contractor or somewhere in between. Both will have their benefits and both will have their pitfalls.

It's ridiculous to assume that just because some people that you enjoyed were released or left and therefore the company is in shambles.

In addition, we aren't dealing with the relations of the talent, we aren't looking into the costs etc. I bet there are complexities, stresses and unforeseen issues that we, as fans, cannot even fathom.

Sad to see all three of them go. Summer and Emma were never given a fair crack at the whip, and Make Darren Young Great Again was actually pretty fun until they killled it.

Why is everything "they killed it" with you? They didn't kill "make Darren great again"...it died out on its own, because it was never going to be a longterm thing.

Sad to see all three of them go. Summer and Emma were never given a fair crack at the whip, and Make Darren Young Great Again was actually pretty fun until they killled it.

Why is everything "they killed it" with you? They didn't kill "make Darren great again"...it died out on its own, because it was never going to be a longterm thing.

Exaggeration much? They killed it by having Titus ruin the joke of the gimmick asking how Darren could be great again if he wasn't great to begin with. Young's injury didn't help either.

Archived