Ronda Rousey - Wrestlemania 34 UPLOADED!

ScheiBe_

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats a great rousey so far, i thought mine last year was the best, could you maybe make her ufc attire as her second? shes good as downloaded as soon as you post her, hope you get a realistic move set for her and cant wait to see shayna too

I would wait until she wrestles at Wrestlemania.

thats a great rousey so far, i thought mine last year was the best, could you maybe make her ufc attire as her second? shes good as downloaded as soon as you post her, hope you get a realistic move set for her and cant wait to see shayna too

what you mean?

She's been signed to WWE? I don't see that anywhere.

Well 'joined' WWE, hah. I may have assumed she was signed.

Nah you are right. I looked it up and found it on the Mirror site. She's with WWE now.

what you mean?

I think they mean for an accurate wrestling move-set we'd have to see what she has to offer after her potential WM match. I was going to give her more of an MMA style move-set till then.

what you mean?

I think they mean for an accurate wrestling move-set we'd have to see what she has to offer after her potential WM match. I was going to give her more of an MMA style move-set till then.

That and to find out what she wears as wrestling attire.

Archived