LigerBomb25 MASKED CAWS / LAST CAWS OF THE YEAR "LUCHA BROTHERS" PENTAGON JR & REY FENIX UPLOADED !

Ligerrrr

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than your take on Scorpio Sky, I have a bit of a mini 3-way with the options of Mephisto Vs. Dragon Kid Vs. Kishin Liger. Kishin Liger, why not? Plus it'd be a cool addition to the game by way of tagging him up with Crow Sting.

I thought about it too for Kishin Liger but I do not know if I could have done the tight. I chose Scorpio Sky.

I didn't think I wanted a Suicide for my universe until now.

I'm glad you like it.

Chief...

Hold of Dragon Kid until wwe2k19 and blow us away again... ;)

You know I'm a fan of your work..

I know you're a fan you always tell me lol. I'm going to disappoint you I chose Scorpio Sky simply because I like and that Dragon Kid has a lot of textures to do and I already have K-Ness & Ultimo Dragon that looks a bit like him.

As usual these are great. You and Fried are killing it this year Liger!My vote goes to either yoshitsune,scorpio sky or Dragon kid. Any of those would be cool. Whatever you decide I'm sure it will be awesome either way.

Fried has been missing for a few months now I have more news of him. We did the best we could. I thought Yoshitsune but the problem is what he has on the head I have not found a solution to find such an accessory and so without his Yoshitsune will not be well. So I chose Scorpio Sky.

I have wish that you're making Drago before the Lucha Brothers, because none making any good Drago Caws.

I've send you alot Pentagon Jr Attire Photos from Impact Wrestling and you can see his Tattoos good.

It's impossible to make a good Draco I will have lost my time for nothing I thought to Mil Muertes, I was ready to do it and I gave up the idea yet I could have done something good I think. Next year maybe.

For the textures is not worth it thank you I'll mess up as always I do not work with screenshots the quality is not good. I already found for his left arm. I'll start making textures next week when I finish this week Scorpio Sky.

Small Preview

1526392967-wwe-2k18-20180515141152.png

1526392967-wwe-2k18-20180515141202.png

I do not usually show my work when there is almost nothing lol I thought to make it easier but the problem is that there is almost no picture of him since he has lost his mask. I searched everywhere so I had to create myself the textures was a little complicated but I hope to succeed. Maybe the caw that I show you will not be like his in the end I have an idea to make different textures I'll show you later. I still have to do the textures of the forearms and especially those of the mask.

I've got some I found. Hope these help you out:

scorpiosky3.jpg

264i89e.jpg

30swz03.jpg

Thank you very much ! It's just that the last picture I did not have yet I searched everywhere on google, Instagram and Twitter. There is almost nothing.

You're the Man Liger :)

I felt in Love when Pentagon Jr is Finish soon

I was starting to do next week. I already started making logos. If all goes well he will be available next weekend (I hope).

Off to a great start with Scorpio Sky Liger! I look forward to adding him to my roster to feud with Super Dragon.

You have not seen anything yet lol I almost finished. I could have shown a preview but you will ask me to finish it quickly lol.

I thought of the same thing as you with Super Dragon maybe it was for her that I wanted to create it.

LOVE! Cannot, cannot wait to download this bad boy once he's finished. Looks great so far Liger.

You can download it is available. I put a downloadable DLC Moveset.

SCORPIO SKY UPLOADED

1526758276-wwe-2k18-20180519212655.png

1526758276-wwe-2k18-20180519212504.png

1526758276-wwe-2k18-20180519154958.png

1526758276-wwe-2k18-20180519212629.png

1526758276-wwe-2k18-20180519212637.png

1526758276-wwe-2k18-20180519212655.png

I hope you like it I worked on the effects so that the rendering is the best possible ring. Then we go to the serious thing I have two places I will take my time for Pentagon Jr & Fenix I think to finish them in two weeks. I hope that Scorpio Sky you like it I had a hard time to do it there is almost no picture on the internet his mask dates back more than 15 years. So here you tell me what you think.

ENJOYYYYY :)

Will do, I'm going to download it very soon. Thanks for making and uploading Liger.

Looking forward to your interpretation of Fenix and Pentagon Jr as well.

You're a God Liger and my Hero for making my Boys Pentagon Jr and Rey Fenix :)

Scorpio Sky looks nice

He's 26 logos' worth of sweetness people. Go get 'em!

World class jawdropping.

Just don't burn yourself out, remember wwe2k19 is gonna need you..

Liger works always high class and amazing

Thanks guys ! We'll see for 2K19 the problem is that there is plenty of games that will come out at this time so I do not know if I'll be 100% but I think so. I keep the best for last. I'll start making textures the next few days, I'll keep you updated with pictures. Good end of Week-End and good game with my Scorpio Sky!

PREVIEW

1527126811-wwe-2k18-20180524033819.png

1527126811-wwe-2k18-20180524033828.png

Okay, we're going to serious things now. At first I did not think he showed it right away or even created it so fast. I spent a good part of the day yesterday doing the logos. I have not finished yet I miss something like tattoos for example that will be difficult to do. I do not yet show the outfit I chose because I do not know if it will be the final outfit later. I have a lot of things to modify like the face, the eyes the mouth finally you understand me.
Here I do not need to say who it is, most will recognize.
I would just like to know what you think about the little we see.
So ?

Digging this so far Ligerrr. As for his tattoos, do what you can man. It's possible seeing as how the Pentagon Jr caw I;m using right now, has his all of his tats in place. Can't wait until he's finished.

Digging this so far Ligerrr. As for his tattoos, do what you can man. It's possible seeing as how the Pentagon Jr caw I;m using right now, has his all of his tats in place. Can't wait until he's finished.

I would especially like to make a tattoo for each arm I'm thinking about it. I will not have time to continue today I have a lot of things to do. I might go back tonight or tomorrow. I came to answer you especially. You'll have to wait a while to have the time that I finished all the logos and maybe I would wait until I finished Fenix before putting it online we'll see.

I would especially like to make a tattoo for each arm I'm thinking about it. I will not have time to continue today I have a lot of things to do. I might go back tonight or tomorrow. I came to answer you especially. You'll have to wait a while to have the time that I finished all the logos and maybe I would wait until I finished Fenix before putting it online we'll see.

Much appreciated Ligerrr. You take as much time as you need brother, no rush on my end man. Can't rush perfection, ha ha.

If you need any help though as far as tattoo ref pics go, I'll definitely do what I can to help you out there, just let me know. Have a good one.

Archived