The latest patch accidentally gave us all the NXT DLC characters entrances and music

J-man89

I dont know about those two moves (yes I do) but I did find a way to sneak in la magistral

Have you ever considered including leverage pins from the ground? Tatsumi Fujinami already has one, but it’s only selectable as a special move. It’d be a good position for the la magistral, prawn hold, jackknife pin, Oklahoma roll, Jericho’s flexing cocky pin, a generic cocky pin, and other such “specialty” pins.

im just gonna say it.

we should be able to select our ground pins like in Fire pro

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know about those two moves (yes I do) but I did find a way to sneak in la magistral

Have you ever considered including leverage pins from the ground? Tatsumi Fujinami already has one, but it’s only selectable as a special move. It’d be a good position for the la magistral, prawn hold, jackknife pin, Oklahoma roll, Jericho’s flexing cocky pin, a generic cocky pin, and other such “specialty” pins.

Give us Great Khali's pin.

They should let us pick from a variety of pins from each position, like Fire Pro. Be nice to get the option to choose the moves done from the diagonals as well, like used to be possible however many years back before they locked them to generic gut kicks and later suplexes and body slams in the grapples.

Archived